1702227898728.png

Great thing they dont fly, just imagine they poop on your car from a few hundred feet
Birdie, Birdie in the sky, pooping white wash in my eye.
But I'm a big boy, I don't cry. I'm just glad that cows don't fly!

........and you thought parking was tough in Toronto, check this out in Fort-de-France Martinique.
View attachment 117491
One of them didn't give a sh t! I love it when people park others in in the winter in mall parking lots. Like they can't see what they are doing??

One of them didn't give a sh t! I love it when people park others in in the winter in mall parking lots. Like they can't see what they are doing??
I guess I did not treat this topic appropriately. This is not a unique parking, ALL the cars are this tight. Drivers are really good at parallel parking. They do leave room for a motor cycle to be parked crossways. Here's a different shot with two bikes parked between the cars.

1702395894322.jpeg

Real menu outside Bridgetown Fish Market in Barbados.

View attachment 117485
We used to spend a couple of months in Barbados every winter for a number of years and would go down to Baxter Road for the chicken at Enid’s or the Pink Star . Only thing was is that they didn’t open until midnight. Trick was finding a sober driver! Well worth it though. Just down the street was a hair salon called the “ Curl Up And Dye “ . They have sewer holding tanks and pump out in many parts of the country and the motto on the round back of the pump trucks was “ Number One in The Number Two Business “ . You would see a number of pretty cool signs all over the place.

We used to spend a couple of months in Barbados every winter for a number of years and would go down to Baxter Road for the chicken at Enid’s or the Pink Star . Only thing was is that they didn’t open until midnight. Trick was finding a sober driver! Well worth it though. Just down the street was a hair salon called the “ Curl Up And Dye “ . They have sewer holding tanks and pump out in many parts of the country and the motto on the round back of the pump trucks was “ Number One in The Number Two Business “ . You would see a number of pretty cool signs all over the place.
We have also been to Barbados several times, its a great place to just go mellow. We like Crystal Waters beach bar, Just Grilllin and if you get bored there is a KFC along the boardwalk. Have walked past the Curl up and Dye many times. Next time I'll have to find Baxter Road.