1634819920448.png

I think it was Rruuff's dog.

There is a rumour floating around that Rruuff Day IS a dog, given his imaginative handle: an extremely rare intelligent breed that has infiltrated the World Wide Web and not only learned English, but is a master at typing AND he can drive a Corvette to more readily run down (err) chase cats. lol :):cool::)

[Actually, I'm just starting the rumour now...in the spirit of this thread.]

There is a rumour floating around that Rruuff Day IS a dog, given his imaginative handle: an extremely rare intelligent breed that has infiltrated the World Wide Web and not only learned English, but is a master at typing AND he can drive a Corvette to more readily run down (err) chase cats. lol :):cool::)

[Actually, I'm just starting the rumour now...in the spirit of this thread.]
Sheesh.... All these years moderating the forum and Vaughn is the only one that has ever acknowledged that I am a "rare intelligent breed".
As far as being a dog though, I originally was going to use K-nein as my handle to reflect my German breed heritage but thought that might be a little too obvious. It does however give me much gemütlichkeit to know how accepting people can be in this day and age. There are several things I am still trying to adapt to in this realm of humans but it's tough to not pee on fire hydrants, sniff female crotches, chase pus......errr.... cats, hump legs, and steal food off counter tops, but I am trying to fit in. That dam touch screen in my Vette still confounds me though. When your paw pad covers several items, you never know what you're going to get.... Ok... Gotta go. Watching Rin Tin Tin for the 678 th time...Great movie about my grandfather....