Apr 30, 2012
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 1SB
If you are thinking of buying from a dealer that you are not familiar with, do a Google search for that dealership's name and add Better Business Bureau. You will generally get a BBB rating for this business. One dealer I checked had an "F". Another had an "A+" Although the A+ may not be perfect, would you go anywhere near one with an "F" rating. It can't hurt to put as many of the odds as possible in your favour when spending a large amount of money.

I just checked and Courtesy has an "A+" rating. When I was a kid in school you had to do very, very well to get an "A". It sure makes you wonder what this other place does to get an "F". Better file a BBB complaint right away.

BBB is a bit of a Scam. If you pay your membership, you are pretty well guaranteed a very good rating.
I was a member for quite a few years, even part of the executive for a while.
Then I found the real workings of the organization. Was not impressed.:canada:

Isn't that a conflict of interest having the very people you judge being members in your organization? That is sort of asking for corruption to sneak in. It would seem to be like everything else, not quite what it appears.:mad:

Isn't that a conflict of interest having the very people you judge being members in your organization? That is sort of asking for corruption to sneak in. It would seem to be like everything else, not quite what it appears.:mad:

About 15 years ago there was a big investigation to exactly what you said.
I opted out of it around that time. They did have very fancy conference's though. :D

That's why I stay away from dealers all my cars have been used. I'm a contractor and do work for several dealers and the things I hear from service managers and workers is not good trust me they are scammers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.