This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Best indoor car covers?

Repeatguy

Casual User
Apr 27, 2018
Victoria BC
VetteCoins
Car
2002 Corvette Rdstr
Looking for a good, breathable, good fitting indoor car cover for my C5 roadster. Any thoughts? Must be in Canada...too much hassle and expensive from the US.

Mine is a Sparco from Cdn T. Not sure if they still sell them but they are a great soft interior and breathable cover. Doesn't fit like a tight dress on a supermodel but it works for me... And on sale for just over $100.00.

Mine is a Sparco from Cdn T. Not sure if they still sell them but they are a great soft interior and breathable cover. Doesn't fit like a tight dress on a supermodel but it works for me... And on sale for just over $100.00.

View attachment 16552
Looks great! I wound up ordering one through Amazon - same thing "close fit". Thanks.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I ordered the Superior 190"-210" ( CC-38) , $57.19 off Amazon.ca . Yeah, it's a "close fit" etc but the reviews sounded ok and it'll do the job just to keep dust etc off in the garage.
Hey there. I am eyeballing the CC-38 cover on Amazon. Would this work for a C4 Convert? Thanks