Think I would wait for a low KM resale of a 21 or 22, rather than wait up to 4 years, UGH!

I think the mark-ups we see on the used C8 Stingrays will be "nothing" compared to the mark-ups on used Z06's, especially in the first year or two. The inaugural Stingray got a lot of "sports car lovers love" but doesn't have the biggest NA HP motor in the world and for the most part, wasn't considered a direct competitor to the exotics. I'd suggest you get on a Z06 list(s) regardless of the anticipated wait time, so you'll at least have the option of ordering one new if that works at the time your allocation comes up.

I don't remember seeing the line-ups for the Stingray, that were at Ciocca Corvette for a Z06. And according to other Corvette Forums, many people got on the Ciocca list via the internet rather than lining up.

I think the mark-ups we see on the used C8 Stingrays will be "nothing" compared to the mark-ups on used Z06's, especially in the first year or two. The inaugural Stingray got a lot of "sports car lovers love" but doesn't have the biggest NA HP motor in the world and for the most part, wasn't considered a direct competitor to the exotics. I'd suggest you get on a Z06 list(s) regardless of the anticipated wait time, so you'll at least have the option of ordering one new if that works at the time your allocation comes up.

I don't remember seeing the line-ups for the Stingray, that were at Ciocca Corvette for a Z06. And according to other Corvette Forums, many people got on the Ciocca list via the internet rather than lining up.

For sure...for the initial 2 years I suspect we will see most used Z06 selling from $170-200k

Reactions: vinny's vette
Wilson Niblett had 90 on their list back in April, likely over 120-130 now around the same as Cullen. Back in July 2021 I reached out to over 25 dealers in Ontario looking to secure a second z06 spot and they were all around 4 year waitlist based on list size and estimated allocations. Any dealer telling you it will be sooner is lying to get your business.
Yes I put name down in October at Wilson Niblett and they said to me ! Your on a 3 to 4 year waiting list ! truthfully I feel it will be more like 5 years at least with them. That's why I decided to try some other dealers. and actually got some better news Like maybe 2025 . Keep my fingers crossed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.