Aug 10, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
G87 in transit
Province
ON
Thought it would be a good idea to formulate a list together of known dealerships here in Ontario that are charging MSRP for a Z06. I personally have some deposits down at several dealerships and haven’t run into any over MSRP dealers yet, but I’m sure they’re out there. Help eachother save some time and share some insights in this thread! Good luck with the hunt guys

Thought it would be a good idea to formulate a list together of known dealerships here in Ontario that are charging MSRP for a Z06. I personally have some deposits down at several dealerships and haven’t run into any over MSRP dealers yet, but I’m sure they’re out there. Help eachother save some time and share some insights in this thread! Good luck with the hunt guys
Perhaps some non forum vendor dealerships that charge OVER MSRP so members can stay away or at least be informed. I thin most dealerships are selling at MSRP
As of this writing I believe all forum vendors are selling at MSRP.

Dealers that charge over MSRP should be boycotted . These dealers have no love for the Corvette , they have only self serving interests . GM should heavily penalize these criminals for taking advantage of real Corvette guys.
I bought my C8 at MSRP and would have never paid one penny more. For the guys that did I feel your pain.
Its one thing to be passionate about our cars but to be taken advantage of......thats another story. I have a whole lot more to say about this....another time.
Im still just getting over my hunt ....and wait for my stingray and really dont feel like doing it again for the Z06.
Good luck gents !!!!

Reactions: nKuch
I joined the Spencer list yesterday. Number 89. But they have one list for all nonStingray C8s. I’m interested in the E-Ray. But if my name comes up sooner for the Z06, who knows? I’m hoping to get to number 1 in 5 years to coincide with retirement- my gift to myself!

I joined the Spencer list yesterday. Number 89. But they have one list for all nonStingray C8s. I’m interested in the E-Ray. But if my name comes up sooner for the Z06, who knows? I’m hoping to get to number 1 in 5 years to coincide with retirement- my gift to myself!

nice that your realistic goal matches your retirement..good luck!

Wilson Niblett had 90 on their list back in April, likely over 120-130 now around the same as Cullen. Back in July 2021 I reached out to over 25 dealers in Ontario looking to secure a second z06 spot and they were all around 4 year waitlist based on list size and estimated allocations. Any dealer telling you it will be sooner is lying to get your business.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.