This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Beauty

It's your thread Murray.... you can run it off the rails anywhere you like... ... And I'd be surprised if anyone on a car forum anywhere did not know who that go-cart driving guy was....Even if his most popular drive wasn't a Corvette....

But on that note, he did drive a Corvette as well...

Eric, I have looked at that picture before. Can anybody tell me what it is in his hand. Looks like a tool of some description, thought originally a caulking gun but I am not sure.

Did I start this mess?

Damn that is one good looking car.

Eric, I have looked at that picture before. Can anybody tell me what it is in his hand. Looks like a tool of some description, thought originally a caulking gun but I am not sure.

Did I start this mess?

Damn that is one good looking car.

Which hand Murray? His left hand is holding what looks like a portfolio case with leather closure straps flapping around.... not sure what he has in his hand inside the car....

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
And what do you think the cars behind the motorhome are ? The one on the left is pretty easy... the one on the right I have a guess but it's just a guess...

Reactions: ddgermann