Back to black…Love the wheels….

IMG_4760.JPG

A beauty to warm up your day….My goodness it is cold minus 30 when I got up this morning….Poor Dogs

View attachment 13517

We warmed up here Murray. Only minus 26 when I got up this morning. Quinn loves the outdoors but she doesn't stay out long before she's cuddled up in her doghouse. I put 2 inches of SM insulation throughout when we built it and have one of those heated pet mats under her floor cushion. She seems to be happy in there but she still comes in the house to say hello every couple hours or so.... She's hilarious... she has a bell in the house that we taught her to ring when she needs to go out.... She will ring the bell about 8 am and I will open the door... She takes one look at the minus 26 outside and says...."I think I'll hold it"... and races back to her inside bed...:Ice:

Eric, we have a bell system as well. The dog craps on the floor and then rings a bell to have us come and clean it up.:banghead: Works great.

Obviously Quinn has a few more smarts than our dogs.:Biggrin:

Stay warm, even with the wood stove we are struggling to keep the temperature up, took all the beer out of the fridge to see if that might warm the place up a little. I think it froze.

Eric, we have a bell system as well. The dog craps on the floor and then rings a bell to have us come and clean it up.:banghead: Works great.

Obviously Quinn has a few more smarts than our dogs.:Biggrin:

Hmmmmmm..... I'm thinking by that Murray that your dogs are much smarter than Quinn and also much smarter than you think.... ;)

poop.jpg

One of the most successful early racing Corvettes. Jim Jefford's "Purple People Eater" won 29 of 42 Sports Car Club of America B Production races in 1958. Jefford was the SCCA champion in both 1958 and 1959. This beauty has been fully restored (maybe over restored?) but thankfully it is still a living part of Corvette history….

9-21-b.JPG
Unknown.jpeg

Reactions: ddgermann