This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Beauty

Wheels can be changed ... the Rubber can be changed ... which is really good news.
What I am hoping this that the photo is not showing the hood as being fully closed ...

Reactions: ccltj
Yes, Stupid me. And, I Bet there are Many more things I don’t know about my C7. The Mirror Folds ‘Up’? Cool. Thxs, for the Post...

I fold them in the hibernation garage with the cover on. Works good and tucks them in nicely. I admit I found out the way Spence did... thus the right side is always folded now when its parked at home.

And almost everytime.... I have to get out of the car after starting it and walk around and fold the right one back out.

Yes, Stupid me. And, I Bet there are Many more things I don’t know about my C7. The Mirror Folds ‘Up’? Cool. Thxs, for the Post...
It took me 2 years to discover my seat back flips forward with a little lever right there in front of me on the side of the seat. I found a few of my forgotten and lost goodies back there but darn ... no loose change

Reactions: ccltj
It took me 2 years to discover my seat back flips forward with a little lever right there in front of me on the side of the seat. I found a few of my forgotten and lost goodies back there but darn ... no loose change

I found that button for folding the seats forward when I put my wind restrictor in.
Found a bag of Cheezies. Michelle likes to prop things up on the ledge for easy access. Here I thought she ate my cheezies for 2 months.

Reactions: ccltj and YFCvii