Anybody ever heard of this guy...Looks pretty happy
3 j u.jpg

Wheels can be changed ... the Rubber can be changed ... which is really good news.
What I am hoping this that the photo is not showing the hood as being fully closed ... :Wideyed:

Reactions: ccltj
Yes, Stupid me. And, I Bet there are Many more things I don’t know about my C7. The Mirror Folds ‘Up’? Cool. Thxs, for the Post...

I fold them in the hibernation garage with the cover on. Works good and tucks them in nicely. I admit I found out the way Spence did... thus the right side is always folded now when its parked at home. :Biggrin:

And almost everytime.... I have to get out of the car after starting it and walk around and fold the right one back out. :Banghead:

Yes, Stupid me. And, I Bet there are Many more things I don’t know about my C7. The Mirror Folds ‘Up’? Cool. Thxs, for the Post...
It took me 2 years to discover my seat back flips forward with a little lever right there in front of me on the side of the seat😳. I found a few of my forgotten and lost goodies back there but darn ... no loose change 😂

Reactions: ccltj
It took me 2 years to discover my seat back flips forward with a little lever right there in front of me on the side of the seat😳. I found a few of my forgotten and lost goodies back there but darn ... no loose change 😂

I found that button for folding the seats forward when I put my wind restrictor in.
Found a bag of Cheezies. Michelle likes to prop things up on the ledge for easy access. Here I thought she ate my cheezies for 2 months. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: ccltj and YFCvii