lol... not that much of a fool if he's got 3 mil to blow on a car....
In that sense no . But if it’s an investment you wouldn’t want to put more miles on it and would eventually have to find someone willing to pay more than you did . It just seems that the prices being paid for collector cars have been pretty crazy. Although I read somewhere that they have been starting to cool down after the madness in pricing of everything over the last couple of years. Mainly just jealousy on my part, lol .

In that sense no . But if it’s an investment you wouldn’t want to put more miles on it and would eventually have to find someone willing to pay more than you did . It just seems that the prices being paid for collector cars have been pretty crazy. Although I read somewhere that they have been starting to cool down after the madness in pricing of everything over the last couple of years. Mainly just jealousy on my part, lol .
Definitely jealous here too... But really... He will never sell this car unless it's to a Jay Leno or Rick Hendrick ... Otherwise, when he dies it will go back on the block at Mecum

IMG_9367.jpeg