I'll be sure to look for you guys. We have 5 cars confirmed travelling together from our area.

You going both days Greg? If Terry and I go it will have to be Saturday.

C.

No, just the Saturday. Leaving Port Elgin @ 7am. That means leaving Owen Sound @ 6:15am. :eek: Want to get there for the Firemen's Breakfast.

The past few years Manny and Terry and others have met up at the Fly'n J in London
I will be going if anyone wants to meet up as long as the rain stays away (Sat Show)

The Flyin' J is a truck stop located just south of the 401 on Highbury Avenue in London. Brian if you are coming perhaps we could meet at the TA truck stop in Woodstock first as you pass by Woodstock.

Thank you. I will have to get back to you on this Terry. I was talking with a couple of others at a cruise night about this show. I was asked to join them in the ride up, but I am not sure of there intentions....... will get back to you.

It's coming up this Saturday! We now have 10 cars caravanning from Port Elgin. Weather forecast is sunny and 82F. :D

I just came home from a cruse night in Ancaster. I usually go Tuesdays when available. I have a couple of Corvette friends I meet there. Looks like a couple of us will be going to Bayfield this weekend for the show.
Jane and I are meeting our friends Bill and Brenda at the Tim Horton's on Hwy 2/53 just east of Garden Ave, at 6:15. Then we will be picking up another just a few minutes from there. Then I understand we will be meeting someone else in Stratford on our way. If anyone from our part of the world is interested in joining up, be at this Tim's at 6:15 sharp, we will not be hanging around.

I just came home from a cruse night in Ancaster. I usually go Tuesdays when available. I have a couple of Corvette friends I meet there. Looks like a couple of us will be going to Bayfield this weekend for the show.
Jane and I are meeting our friends Bill and Brenda at the Tim Horton's on Hwy 2/53 just east of Garden Ave, at 6:15. Then we will be picking up another just a few minutes from there. Then I understand we will be meeting someone else in Stratford on our way. If anyone from our part of the world is interested in joining up, be at this Tim's at 6:15 sharp, we will not be hanging around.

Look forward to meeting up with you again Brian. :D

Hope the weather turns out nice for you guys going to this event.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

It looks pretty good according to this hour's forecast. Keeps changing all the time. We should be there by 8:30 am.

It looks pretty good according to this hour's forecast. Keeps changing all the time. We should be there by 8:30 am.

Bad news. I backed out of the garage tonight to go fuel up and noticed that fuel is leaking from the tank and running down the passenger side muffler. It only leaks when the engine is running so must be the rubber fuel line from the tank to the steel fuel line on the frame. Shortly after shutting the car off it stops leaking. Damn; we were really looking forward to this. :mad:

I need to find a hoist or someone to fix this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.