Yeah $1,050,000 sold VIN #0001, actually not the red one that they had the one we've all seen by now. The guy that bought VIN #0001 will have to wait it hasn't been produced yet.

The Batmobile #1 was a big surprise selling for 4,200,000. The guy that bought it says he's going to knock down a wall in his house and keep it in his living room.

Yeah $1,050,000 sold VIN #0001, actually not the red one that they had the one we've all seen by now. The guy that bought VIN #0001 will have to wait it hasn't been produced yet.

The Batmobile #1 was a big surprise selling for 4,200,000. The guy that bought it says he's going to knock down a wall in his house and keep it in his living room.

makes you wonder how some of these clowns got all their dough in the first place :rofl: the friggin' batmobile fer gawd's sakes !!!!! :rofl:

Most wealth in the US is funded via inheritance. Proven fact and also a great explanation to those wondering how someone so stupid and shameless as to purchase a 60 year old ford with a whack of fiberglass glued to it for $4.2 million dollars.

Haha good point! When I first heard about buying the corvette I thought, cool! You get to drive a C7 8 months before anyone else! I didn't realize they had to wait. I would want serial number 7.:D

Makes you wonder how much money these guys have?? Rick Hendrick spent a few million dollars this year. 2.2 million on two corvette's alone. When he wasn't there his assistant was buying cars.

That was one weird dude that bought the Batmobile. He also bought a few big money cars.:eek:

Must be nice to have that kind of disposable cash.

I noticed Ron Pratt didn't buy his usual amount of cars this year, His wife must have put him on a budget.:canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.