Amit916 and I are friends we have been talking back and forth the last two days after his allocation came up the excitement is real for both of us even though I'm still waiting. I agree with everyone just take it how it is since the wait has been so long.
What number are you on the list? You have also been waiting for 28 months now. Any end in sight?

Last time I chatted with my dealership they said I was "9 on the list" and I "should" expect an allocation July-September. If I don't hear anything after the August allocations go out I will be paying another visit to the dealership.

Reactions: MKinOntario
Last time I chatted with my dealership they said I was "9 on the list" and I "should" expect an allocation July-September. If I don't hear anything after the August allocations go out I will be paying another visit to the dealership.
talk to them Aug 17 when they will know allocation number and constraints. Good luck and keep us updated

Mandatory 3k ceramic coating... a bit sketch lol. I asked if I could shop around for the coating and they said no.
This sounds like Dueck. If you want PPF arrange ahead of time with your sales contact or it will get done before you can stop them. Even though it’s quite obvious, it s their way of obtaining additional mark up without calling it over MSRP.
Can take some time to remove the Ceramic after if you want PPF. My understanding is you have to cut polish it off.

This sounds like Dueck. If you want PPF arrange ahead of time with your sales contact or it will get done before you can stop them. Even though it’s quite obvious, it s their way of obtaining additional mark up without calling it over MSRP.
Can take some time to remove the Ceramic after if you want PPF. My understanding is you have to cut polish it off.

Yeah I told him I wanted PPF so he's aware, but they're a pretty shady dealership so I'll have to make sure to remind them in about 2 months to make sure.

• Angry
Reactions: Larthen
Now what are the top seven states for Z06s? Based on a dataset of 3,301 of the ~4,600 Z06s that have been built, these are the top seven states and the number of Z06s they’ve received:

1. Florida – 344
2. Texas – 294
3. California – 276
4. Michigan – 231
5. New Jersey – 204
6. New Hampshire – 191
7. Ohio – 129

How many Z06s have gone to Canada? Ontario has received 29 of the 56 sent north of the border. That’s more than 23 different states have received. And the number of those cars with CF aero: 40, or 71%, of the cars shipped up north have CF aero.

Now what are the top seven states for Z06s? Based on a dataset of 3,301 of the ~4,600 Z06s that have been built, these are the top seven states and the number of Z06s they’ve received:

1. Florida – 344
2. Texas – 294
3. California – 276
4. Michigan – 231
5. New Jersey – 204
6. New Hampshire – 191
7. Ohio – 129

How many Z06s have gone to Canada? Ontario has received 29 of the 56 sent north of the border. That’s more than 23 different states have received. And the number of those cars with CF aero: 40, or 71%, of the cars shipped up north have CF aero.

allocations are not measured by province or state but by each individual dealer

Reactions: MKinOntario
There are no E-Ray allocations this month, most likely until Sept 7 or Sept 21 as the E-Ray production will now start Oct 23, 2023
I'm late to the party on the news... ah well. I guess I'm hoping for some good #s allocated to the stingray then as I'm on that list as well. After running around multiple dealerships, I think I finally connected with someone who sounded a lot more trustworthy. But I said the same thing about the first guy at my first list I was on 1 year ago. Long story short... they rectified the problem, but here I am playing the waiting game!

Reactions: Murray20c8
Two more weeks is August 24th so look for some E-Ray allocation news then. Today's allocations are for the October 18th build cycle pending the strike.
Also, for those that keep asking about Canadian pricing for the 2024's, it's due in the next 2 weeks, but if I promise too much here, Jack will be all over me
like, what did Darrell call it a fat kid on Smarties!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.