This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Are you tired of waiting and want a loaded C8 now?

For some reason the cars are not going directly to that dealership. They go straight through to Cobourg and Ottawa but not St Catharine's.
I know nothing about how this stuff works, but you'd think being the highest (or second highest) volume Corvette dealership in Canada, they'd go direct. Kinda sucks that it's delaying me a week plus.

Brian Cullen's cars shouldn't be stopping they should be going direct especially with the number of them that go to the dealerships sometimes 5-6 on the same truck.
Mine didn't, but they don't always stop at Ingersoll. Sometimes they go straight even to Uxbridge. I believe Finch always gets them direct.

I could be if I can get a reasonable trade value for my 2020. I would consider a 2LT HTC.
Why don't you contact Humberview about the one on their website which is a red 2LT HTC that is built and listed at msrp of $120K. I was told by another on the forum last night that it's a Z51 but the website doesn't give the option details just yet.

Why don't you contact Humberview about the one on their website which is a red 2LT HTC that is built and listed at msrp of $120K. I was told by another on the forum last night that it's a Z51 but the website doesn't give the option details just yet.
Thanks for the heads up I will check that. I am tired of waiting for my Z06 (and Blackwing). BTW If you ever see a Blackwing with manual trans I would be interested.

Thanks for the heads up I will check that. I am tired of waiting for my Z06 (and Blackwing). BTW If you ever see a Blackwing with manual trans I would be interested.
Yes, I am also two and a half years almost waiting on a Z06 list and now the price increase which is upsetting.

Anything come from the call to Humberview about the Torch Red 2LT HTC?

Is anyone still looking for a brand new 2023? I heard about another one last night and a Hypersonic Grey 2024 that will be available someone walked away from because of the price increase.
I don't get why people do a build, and then walk away. Just say no and let the next guy in line build the car that they want!

Is anyone still looking for a brand new 2023? I heard about another one last night and a Hypersonic Grey 2024 that will be available someone walked away from because of the price increase.

C8s are the cheapest they are going to be right now. By the Spring/24, guys will be used to the "new pricing".