This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Are you tired of waiting and want a loaded C8 now?

if you were unable to get a z06 and gave up after 1 production year, chances are you will not be able to get a zr1

Where are you in the US and who's ZR1 list did you get on already? I put my deposit down to try and get a ZR1 last fall and it will be a longshot for me to get one. In 2019 during an almost 2 year build cycle that lasted 20 months, they built 2953 ZR1's and Canada only got 131 of them. Since we only got 4.4%, I would say your chances are a lot better than ours. If you ask the local dealers how many ZR1's they got in 2019, that will give you an indication if they are worth continuing the discussion with.

I have just heard of a 2023 Black HTC 2LT Z51 with Adrenaline Red interior with Carbon Fiber interior package
with 800 km is available for what the owner paid. MSRP on the car was approx $108,900 plus taxes.
You would save the $12,000 price increase and the Luxury Tax, but owner is looking to recoup some of what he paid in tax.
If your interested let me know and I will get you set up through the dealer in Northwest GTA tomorrow.

Reactions: DenisC8
Hi Scott, a friend of mine not on dealer waiting list, looking to purchase NEW 3LT HTC with Z51, M ride and plus other options. Orange, Red mist or Red. If you know anyone gives up their order please let me know I will contact him . Thanks

Hi Scott, a friend of mine not on dealer waiting list, looking to purchase NEW 3LT HTC with Z51, M ride and plus other options. Orange, Red mist or Red. If you know anyone gives up their order please let me know I will contact him . Thanks
Ok Cam, I have two people now requesting a duplicate or similar to what I have. Where is he located and does it have to be brand new?

Ok Cam, I have two people now requesting a duplicate or similar to what I have. Where is he located and does it have to be brand new?
Yes it has to be New and MSRP. He is in Caledon

Yes it has to be New and MSRP. He is in Caledon
Can I put him on a list if that is his requirements? If one becomes available and he's not on the list, the available car is offered to the next on the list or one on the list who is looking for a similar build.

Are you pimping out cars Scott? LOL

View attachment 114028
Darcy, amazing how 3 people are now looking for close to what I ordered. I did some digging yesterday and my car is defiantly a 1 of 1 build out of the 42,629 that are supposed to be built by today. It's looking like they're not going to get to the last 2023 build before the strike.

But Denis is reporting they are striking the supply chain. Cars at 3300 likely already have the parts in the building.

But Denis is reporting they are striking the supply chain. Cars at 3300 likely already have the parts in the building.
It's been said by people working inside the plant that some of the parts only arrive 2 days ahead of production. I hope knowing what's coming they have developed a massive stock pile of parts for 2024's. That will keep them going until the workers walk out from UAW pressure, they can keep building for now.

Last edited:
It's been said by people working inside the plant that some of the parts only arrive 2 days ahead of production.
Ya, could easily be correct, but I'm told that they won't schedule a car for production without the parts so they could be sitting in warehouse on 18 wheels etc.