I'm not understanding the comment about the offsets. Do the Trident wheels have different offsets than the stock wheels?
All the stock wheels have the same offset, which tucks them into the wheel well. The point people are making is that you will have the same "tucked" look after spending $2K to upgrade.

Alternatively, you can spend $2K on a set of aftermarket flow forged wheels to remedy the offset problem.

Reactions: Gilles27
I'm not understanding the comment about the offsets. Do the Trident wheels have different offsets than the stock wheels?
Some think the offset looks poor with standard rims. It doesn't bother me. I believe they want them sticking out farther.

Couldn't find a photo of the Model T , but the Tridents compliment the chrome badging and the exhaust on the HTC and give it a clean look. While staying under the GM warranty.

vette1.jpg

No, I believe all of the stock C8 wheels have the same factory offset. I believe Gilles comment was that buying quality aftermarket wheels will provide a "better" offset (more poke), that will bring the wheel out to the edge of the fender lip, giving a better (more aggressive) look/stance to the car. (Kind of why Paragon sells so many sets of wheel spacers for the factory C8 wheels).

• Agree
Reactions: raycer and Gilles27
Couldn't find a photo of the Model T , but the Tridents compliment the chrome badging and the exhaust on the HTC and give it a clean look. While staying under the GM warranty.

View attachment 86064
LOL- what's with the redacted photo? Batman's secret lair?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.