What fuel do you run on? Awesome MPH!
Went to Parry Sound this a.m. and filled 8 x 25l Jerry cans of 91 Shell V Power. All the boats are pressurized charged intakes. Should really be using 93 but hard to find. So boats make less power as the timing gets pulled.
$358.00 later and now time to use it all up again.
Marina 91 is north of $2.00 / litre.
Let us know more as you break in and fine tune.

Attachments

• 20210813_110107.jpg
    20210813_110107.jpg
    732.4 KB · Views: 10
What fuel do you run on? Awesome MPH!
Went to Parry Sound this a.m. and filled 8 x 25l Jerry cans of 91 Shell V Power. All the boats are pressurized charged intakes. Should really be using 93 but hard to find. So boats make less power as the timing gets pulled.
$358.00 later and now time to use it all up again.
Marina 91 is north of $2.00 / litre.
Let us know more as you break in and fine tune.
Here in Alberta I use Petro Canada ultra 94.
It’s at 1.66 a litre.
Both my Mercedes and my Corvette need 93+ so I’m used to buying it.

Reactions: Noreplacement
@Noreplacement we were over in your neck of the woods on Thursday for lunch at Turtle Jacks. Beautiful day saw some nice boats in Port Carling. Back again for dinner next Friday at Crossroads.

Port Sanfield sold my Donzi for me, the sales guy was really good to deal with. Never any BS that I could tell.

Busy but beautiful spot in the world, Muskoka. :thumbs:

Reactions: Noreplacement

Saw this bad boy on lake Joseph near my cottage in a restricted speed area.
Has a Mercury Racing 1350 HP.
Built to take back the fastest single prop at the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout. Powerboat TV did a spot on it in the last year.
Wow.... Not sure though why they bother putting 4 seats in it though... Finding three other people who would want to go 160 mph on the water would be tough... lol...

@Noreplacement we were over in your neck of the woods on Thursday for lunch at Turtle Jacks. Beautiful day saw some nice boats in Port Carling. Back again for dinner next Friday at Crossroads.

Port Sanfield sold my Donzi for me, the sales guy was really good to deal with. Never any BS that I could tell.

Busy but beautiful spot in the world, Muskoka. :thumbs:
That was Greg you dealt with.
We are on Little Lake Joseph, which is a bay of bay of Lake Joseph. Much quieter here than Port Sandfield. No crazies trying to show off making huge wakes and noise going through the cut that joins Joseph and Rosseau.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread