YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Following the legacy & enjoyment in CCF
"Old Locomotives" and "Warbirds" Threads
for being "Knotty" & "On-Topic" in this Off-Topic Section ...

Post yours ... and for all things Marine ...
Ahoy Matey ! :thumbs:

Here's a Summer Fun Marine option of mine ...
992D9000-01FB-4174-A359-AC9436D5AFF8.jpeg

it has a full-season "parking spot too"
4C52BFE9-2098-4B56-91E4-21258718D81F.jpeg
yes ... boating always involves
a waist-deep "swim" for me.

Last edited:
Long gone but not forgotten. Kids got too busy to spend weekends with us so boat and tow vehicle went away a few days apart.
It sure does feel that. I will sadly be heading that way soon.
Shouldn’t be until hopefully, when I cannot take care of all the annual “to-dos”
at the beach front property though. Perish that thought for now ...
but wow ... a very nice marine-ride you once had 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Had several ski boats (no pics) as a kid growing up on a lake in Nova Scotia but rely on my buddy's fishing boat now for our walleye ventures around here. This is my friends bass boat he lent me for a bass fishing tournament on Lake Guntersville in Alabama several years ago... I was very spoiled for a week...lol.. Very stable and very fast...

Guntersville - Belt 014.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg
This was my Grandfathers boat, before I bought it from him. 1988 (yep 33 years old) Crestliner, original 225hp Yammy on it. I put a wrap on it two years ago to freshen it up. 22.5' long, Super deep V, and with me only in it, I can get it up to 55mph (on GPS) on a dead calm day.
Tried to replace it a few years, but they just don't make them like that anymore.

Hello all,

I never tend to post here regarding my marine background. I restored my first boat at ten... yep, 10. Bought within money I made working as a mate on a salmon charter boat. From there I’ve owned dozens of boats. Right now I only have two lol, a 298 Monterey SC which is going to my buddy and a Larson International DC228 Walk around. Swapped the 5.0l to a 5.7 a few years ago. My friends play on the water too. We run with FPC on the poker runs in the us. This will definitely catch your eyes. A few pics and a couple video links for you all to enjoy. Some of my videos have over a million views. My Z06 is up on my channel too. A buddy shot the video in a few minutes.

Hello all,

I never tend to post here regarding my marine background. I restored my first boat at ten... yep, 10. Bought within money I made working as a mate on a salmon charter boat. From there I’ve owned dozens of boats. Right now I only have two lol, a 298 Monterey SC which is going to my buddy and a Larson International DC228 Walk around. Swapped the 5.0l to a 5.7 a few years ago. My friends play on the water too. We run with FPC on the poker runs in the us. This will definitely catch your eyes. A few pics and a couple video links for you all to enjoy. Some of my videos have over a million views. My Z06 is up on my channel too. A buddy shot the video in a few minutes.
Would like to view muscle but no links or pic her that I can see,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread