Yes sir! NL people are good people and I always enjoy my work visits to St-Johns. I think we were the only tourists in Bonavista last (early) April and the welcome was special at the hotel and the cafe. Folks were curious about us and appreciated that we came to visit. Such a beautiful town it is!

Reactions: ddgermann
My winter blahs were banished this morning when I noticed these fresh buds on my neighbour's tree. Spring is definitely close!

buds on tree.jpg

I would say so Van. I have been to Navan as well nice country out that way. From 2005-2012 I travelled all over eastern Ontario for work, really like the Ottawa region and east. Soon will be time to go back...except for a visit next time though.

I agree, that would be a good run, I'm going to go that way in the Vette this summer. You will find that most people down this way are the same.
i plan to do that run sometime this summer if I have time from work. give me a heads up and see if we can make a day out of it. there are a couple of craft breweries out there I would like to check out.

YYC (Calgary) appears to have only 75 days in January this year ... so far so good ...
with the "white sand" turning to that "greener stuff" under neath on St Paddy Day :Smuggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
i plan to do that run sometime this summer if I have time from work. give me a heads up and see if we can make a day out of it. there are a couple of craft breweries out there I would like to check out.
Yes 12cents..that will be a good day trip. Just let me know when you can go...I'm flexible for any weekend you are available.

Reactions: 12cents
Damn I think the public works boys dumped the left over salt out of the fleet lol. I see ares literally piled about and inch or more deep at intersections out this way today. This was not there a couple days ago. WTF, needed to clean out left overs in the trucks? Easiest method perhaps? Bastards.

I was itching today as the mercury hit 10 degrees.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.