Great flag! But too much white stuff. Pretty much the same here.

Thanks. That's my outdoor flag.... this is my indoor flag...

No secret. Guy who had a display at the Red Deer Car Swap meet last May came to our antique sale and we worked a trade for a vintage fishing reel. I think he said the flags were worth around $40.00 to buy. Google would likely find one pretty quick.

I feel for you and can relate since I lived in the snow belt in central and northern BC for decades. Can't say that I miss it at all and the drivers here in the BC lower mainland don't do well in snow.

No secret. Guy who had a display at the Red Deer Car Swap meet last May came to our antique sale and we worked a trade for a vintage fishing reel. I think he said the flags were worth around $40.00 to buy. Google would likely find one pretty quick.

Thanks for the tip, I should have thought to google it! :facepalm:

Found a 3 x 5 in the US for $15.99 including shipping. Will look nice in my garage.
Chevrolet_Corvette_C7 Flag.jpg

Someone in ontario selling for $20 but with black background...still nice. Then theres another selling them out of Saskatoon for $50... Omg. I have one but dont remember where i put it. Heres the $20 link and he will ship.

Please view this ad:

NASCAR, Chevy Racing, Ford Racing, Corvette flags, 3x5, new$20.,

Reactions: ddgermann
Good find Frank. Looks like the same product. The US price was $13.99 plus $2 shipping, no tax. C$20 plus shipping will be about the same. So let's calculate this; flag $20, flag pole $350, pole installation $300 .... Never mind I will hang it in the garage.

Reactions: frankmp
I've started to get spring fever this week as it's getting above zero during the day. For a bit of therapy, I've pulled car covers off as my first step towards getting ready for spring. I'm hoping for an early spring and am encouraged by a couple of signs of its arrival that we've seen over the last couple of days. My wife was out yesterday and told me she saw a Robin. I was out today and saw one of neighbours driving his Lambo. After seeing that, I just may have to go for a short spin this weekend! I'll have to scout for a route that is dry and not full of potholes before I actually go.

Looking up here today in eastern NL. Just need another few rain events to clean the winter crap off the roads.
Forget about it! No need for more rain events - get driving! That photo looks like perfect driving conditions. Get out there and drive your ride. I did the run up to Bonavista last April in a rental and the roads were mostly good with a only few hundred pot holes to avoid :Arghh:. That is one nice town with very friendly and welcoming folks.

Reactions: 12cents
Forget about it! No need for more rain events - get driving! That photo looks like perfect driving conditions. Get out there and drive your ride. I did the run up to Bonavista last April in a rental and the roads were mostly good with a only few hundred pot holes to avoid :Arghh:. That is one nice town with very friendly and welcoming folks.
I agree, that would be a good run, I'm going to go that way in the Vette this summer. You will find that most people down this way are the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.