Any C4 owners in Calgary want to meet for our own little cars and coffee?

Fast.asleep

Casual User
C4 Owner
Oct 8, 2018
Calgary AB
VetteCoins
Car
Blown ‘87
Hey all, I know I’m a little late on this one but pls do this again next spring/summer. I live in YYC as well and would love to join

Reactions: nascar03

VikingTrad3r

Casual User
Sep 9, 2014
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
1987 Z52
hi fastasleep.

i really hope that i can take the vette out a couple more times in october and november. we should see +10 later this month and that may dry it up a bit. my 86 is in my garage but hasnt been winterized just yet!!

ill reply back here if we can get another coffee meet going. im always up for it.

2 winters ago, we had the warmest winter i can recall and i drove my c4 every month. it was glorious.

i took it out on 22x and soaked up the experience of driving in the sunshine a few times that winter.

got any vette projects planned for winter?

Fast.asleep

Casual User
C4 Owner
Oct 8, 2018
Calgary AB
VetteCoins
Car
Blown ‘87
hi fastasleep.

i really hope that i can take the vette out a couple more times in october and november. we should see +10 later this month and that may dry it up a bit. my 86 is in my garage but hasnt been winterized just yet!!

ill reply back here if we can get another coffee meet going. im always up for it.

2 winters ago, we had the warmest winter i can recall and i drove my c4 every month. it was glorious.

i took it out on 22x and soaked up the experience of driving in the sunshine a few times that winter.

got any vette projects planned for winter?
The car looks stock but is definitely isn’t. It is in Penticton right now finishing up the blower/meth injection install. Everything has been upgraded except the engine internals. We’ll see how long It holds up to 10psi :Biggrin: . After something breaks it will become a dedicated blower motor.

SN-III

Making the Day Matter
Power User
Beta
C7 Owner
HOT Dealer
Oct 10, 2016
YYC - alBEERta
VetteCoins
Car
His & Hers C7s
Province / State
Alberta
anybody want to meet up tonight at the Starbucks in Quarry Park for a vette meeting?
I’m sorry I meant to respond that I did see your post (while I was bbq’ing last night) and just couldn’t react on an impulse. A pitfall of accepting early hibernation I suppose 🙁

SN-III

Making the Day Matter
Power User
Beta
C7 Owner
HOT Dealer
Oct 10, 2016
YYC - alBEERta
VetteCoins
Car
His & Hers C7s
Province / State
Alberta
I most often am up for egg’rs and coffee any Sunday morning.
Otherwise it’s just the “honey do” list activities while hibernating. 😂
(I might not fit just being a C7 dude though)

Last edited:

Fast.asleep

Casual User
C4 Owner
Oct 8, 2018
Calgary AB
VetteCoins
Car
Blown ‘87
Hey Knight, glad to talk c4's any day of the week. In fact i just installed my lift tonight and got the car raised.

What part of town are you in?

im in the sw, bridlewood.
Ah bridlewood, I lived there for 3 months. The drive downtown killed me so I moved. Now I drive everywhere so it doesn’t matter.

Renting out your lift? Hourly rates? 😉

Nice setup 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: SN-III

VikingTrad3r

Casual User
Sep 9, 2014
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
1987 Z52
yes having a lift is the cats meow. i wish i hadnt waited this long. wasted countless hours up/down/up/down when trying to find the right sizes and everything else. no more laying on my back!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)