Are you just entertaining C4s ? Or,,,,, are any Calgary members welcome?

Cardel isn’t to far from my folks place. I’ve seen the gatherings over there before and they’re pretty good.

Hey guys,

any vettes of course! I'd like to meetup with fellow vette enthusiasts and do the whole pop the hood and talk about cars thing. I'd absolutely love to see some other vette years!

first coffee on me for sure, i may draw the line if we get like 50 people showing up, an iced coffee would be delectable on a hot summer night.

why don't we start with next tuesday july 3rd, 7:00pm at the starbucks in quarry park. That way we can meet each other, grab a coffee, talk vettes, exchange stories, and we have the option to walk over to cardell and view some very cool euro cars if time permits.

Sure didn't mean to come across as a c4 snob. Love vettes and all fast cars really. had the whole vette / countach / 911 / testarossa car posters on my wall as a kid in the lates 80;s and 90's. in 2014 i saw how little the c4 could be had for and bought the first one i found. i've now had 3 of them and each one has its own great story and history. always looking for more in fact i've found one out in quebec i'd like to buy but im balking at freight to get it to calgary. I am an enthusiast through and through and find all cool unique cars worlthwhile to learn about.

coffees on me! any vette welcome no matter the shape! projects welcome! garage queens welcome! racers welcome! weekend speedlimit cruisers welcome! young welcome! old welcome!

tuesday july 3rd 7pm here: Google Maps

lets aim for at least 3 people to meet up. maybe it will be the start of something. anything more than 3 will be a win.

Hey Viking. I wasn’t implying you as a C4 snob in my post. Sorry if it came off that way. Not implying that at all. As well,I was thinking of the old Cardel place off Country Hills Blvd NE which is now Vivo. I wasn’t aware of one down that way.

Tuesday’s evenings aren’t really good for me as I work pretty early at 4 AM. I can’t speak for other Calgary members but Thursday’s would be more ideal as I’m off fridays.

I am good July 8th, 9th, 10th (weeknight evenings) as I am chumming around with the Edmonton Boys for much of the first week of July.
July 11th is the night before the Winnipeg MITM Launch which might have a meet & greet gathering too …
might be a good opportunity … wow 2 weeks away now … wow

I know the Quarry Park Starbucks well … and that may likely get both vettes there too as it's a regular at a Starbucks

Last edited:
We had a little meet up at the A/W off 130 ave SE this morning. We are now sitting at @SN-III s place. He says your welcome to come down here. As of now,there are 4 of us here. Just about to wash and wax my car here.

Was nice to meet you both and nice to meet fellow vette enthusiasts.

Im seeing if i can carve out the 19th-21st.

also, if there any any members who are having issues in calgary area with thier c4 id be happy to try and help you out. Ive had the...uuhhh...privilege (?) of fixing a lot of c4 problems. no promises but i enjoy solving the c4 riddles.

Cheers and nice to meet u guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.