Problem is getting the right one here. The wrong one made in about four months. Next one, who knows.
Mine was ordered in mid-August, and built last week, Tuesday night, and not a peep from the dealer.
So, I have to assume, it's either been picked for further QC, or is on a N/B JCT car hauler.
No ETA.

Mine was ordered in mid-August, and built last week, Tuesday night, and not a peep from the dealer.
So, I have to assume, it's either been picked for further QC, or is on a N/B JCT car hauler.
No ETA.
Hopefully you will have it soon. Hopefully it’s built to your specifications as well. Although I doubt they get it wrong very often. Just mine , lol . Just been that kind of year.

It arrived at the dealership within the last hour. We had left just before, after discussing the closing process next week.
I've already seen the window sticker online, and everything ordered is there.
PDI, ceramic coating, and some other stuff I wanted installed, inside and outside of the main buy/sell.
So, barring any misfortune between now and next Thursday, I will leave the mortal world behind, and ascend to my rightful place, as a neophyte "God of the Holy C8" world. :Woohoo:
Too dramatic? Yeah, I guess so. Sorry. :Biggrin:
Still, can you sense the grin? ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread