Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
This one is a different car with a window sticker of $193,844. It's a 3LZ HTC, with CF wheels, CF ground effects, front lift, ZER, black exhaust tips and more.
I understand that it's available for sale and was ordered for stock. If anyone wants it let me know and I'll get you in touch with the proper person at the dealership for
MSRP. I understand the dealer is looking for the buyer to trade in his existing Corvette as well.
IMG_4566.jpg

The LT2 and 300-400 lbs over the SR and Z06 at the same price point as an Z06 makes it less desirable to some, imo.
its about the fun factor, not performance or else we would all be driving EVs. Full throttle on Stingray is more fun than half throttle on the E-Ray

Just picked up my Eray yesterday.:bigghearts:
Will be a summer car. Have a 2019 GS and love driving in the Rockies except when the weather changes on a dime. Didn’t feel as safe when road conditions change. Part of my motivation. Looking forward to getting past break in. Will be testing in the Rockies this summer. Pics don’t give it justice. Love the rims, definitely easier to clean! It
IMG_4583.jpeg
sounds even better than the GS.