I just think I should reply to my own post to say that my 1st mod will be rubber floor mats so that my corvette will be unique
What you should get if you want to really stand out is one of those gas pedals in the shape of a foot.
IMG_1205.jpeg

To get things back on target here how are people now feeling about the Canadian price increase vs the $3500 up to $5000 US price increase depending on what model is selected in the US? There has now also been a $300 increase for freight when ours only increased by $5.
There is always a price increase with each model year which is adjusted for the currency conversion, this year was not just the conversion rate being adjusted.

I'll admit I'm still worried about what my E-Ray will cost OTD with Lux Tax etc.
Cam, I worked it out on my 3LT HTC that I just picked up, to order exactly the same thing in the E-Ray with cheaper wheels it was $76,050 difference with both taxes.
The Z06 is even more. I think the E-Ray will be as livable as a daily driver as the Stingray with traction benefits, but it's getting hard to justify the additional cost is that much better that what we have now with our 2023 or earlier models.

Cam, I worked it out on my 3LT HTC that I just picked up, to order exactly the same thing in the E-Ray with cheaper wheels it was $76,050 difference with both taxes.
The Z06 is even more. I think the E-Ray will be as livable as a daily driver as the Stingray with traction benefits, but it's getting hard to justify the additional cost is that much better that what we have now with our 2023 or earlier models.
$76,050 will buy you a great 2nd fun car, upgrade your daily driver/winter beater or maybe a boat....

IMG_0675.jpeg

To get things back on target here how are people now feeling about the Canadian price increase vs the $3500 up to $5000 US price increase depending on what model is selected in the US? There has now also been a $300 increase for freight when ours only increased by $5.
There is always a price increase with each model year which is adjusted for the currency conversion, this year was not just the conversion rate being adjusted.
I think the US increases are still quite less than the 12,000cdn increase that we’ve experienced here.

$76,050 will buy you a great 2nd fun car, upgrade your daily driver/winter beater or maybe a boat....
Yes, I did that in October before the price increases there as well. Ended up parking it for the winter after ceramic coating it and drove another winter used car in the household. Winter sucks.

• Agree
Reactions: MKC8
I think the US increases are still quite less than the 12,000cdn increase that we’ve experienced here.
It's narrowing the gap, that's the point as we have been getting these cars for years now at an artificially low subsidized conversion rate. What did Spencer's say? You should have your car in a week.

It's narrowing the gap, that's the point as we have been getting these cars for years now at an artificially low subsidized conversion rate. What did Spencer's say? You should have your car in a week.
I know it was built on Monday Oct 2nd and haven’t heard to much about it lately. I have my vin (salesman text) and the window sticker from online. We’ll see what happens when it’s here.

See mine out there in the Bowling Green mist anywheres? I've been sitting at 3000 since 23AUG23, as far as I know. Dealer has been a cricket ventriloquist ever since.
How's the new ride? Mag ride still hugging the ramps like it's on rails?

See mine out there in the Bowling Green mist anywheres? I've been sitting at 3000 since 23AUG23, as far as I know. Dealer has been a cricket ventriloquist ever since.
How's the new ride? Mag ride still hugging the ramps like it's on rails?
Call park lane and see if your status changed today as they change on Thursdays. I noticed a huge difference with the mag ride, it changes everything and paired with the Z51 takes it to a higher level when you push the car.

Call park lane and see if your status changed today as they change on Thursdays. I noticed a huge difference with the mag ride, it changes everything and paired with the Z51 takes it to a higher level when you push the car.
I emailed him earlier this week. If i don't hear from him tomorrow, I'll email him. Electronic paper trail.
That performance report makes me glad i ordered both options. Will it out corner a Wrangler? Just kidding. I always laugh when some cowboy riding my ass on the 402 fades away when i hit the off ramps in the JKU, hammer down. For some reason it corners really well. Maybe the stiff frame and weight. I run semi gnarly Falken Wild Peak AT3 for tires.

I emailed him earlier this week. If i don't hear from him tomorrow, I'll email him. Electronic paper trail.
That performance report makes me glad i ordered both options. Will it out corner a Wrangler? Just kidding. I always laugh when some cowboy riding my ass on the 402 fades away when i hit the off ramps in the JKU, hammer down. For some reason it corners really well. Maybe the stiff frame and weight. I run semi gnarly Falken Wild Peak AT3 for tires.
At Ron Fellows we were going into corners at 70 mph, see if the wrangler can do that! I once had a guy try to follow me into a corner when I was driving my ZR-1, didn't work out very well for him :D

At Ron Fellows we were going into corners at 70 mph, see if the wrangler can do that! I once had a guy try to follow me into a corner when I was driving my ZR-1, didn't work out very well for him :D
70mph might be outside the comfort zone. Couple weeks ago i saw a z06 eastbound on the 402 out here. Think it was HYPERSONIC GRAY and plate was C8STGRAY.

70mph might be outside the comfort zone. Couple weeks ago i saw a z06 eastbound on the 402 out here. Think it was HYPERSONIC GRAY and plate was C8STGRAY.
That's why you need to go to learn to drive the car partially towards it's capability.

That's why you need to go to learn to drive the car partially towards it's capability.
I meant the Wrangler. I always drive it to it's capability. On, or off road.
I don't think I'll ever track my car if/when it gets here, so I don't know that "tracking" lessons will do me much good, long run.
I'm an old dog when it comes to driving. Be fast, or be last. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it pretty quickly.
I don't care if other people want to drive slow, as long as they don't do it in front of me. :cool:

Ever see that gray Z06 with the vanity plate out your way? Just thought he might be a local to London.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.