Knightsbridgefx.com has (reportedly) better than bank rates.
By as much as 2%, probably depending on size of transaction.
They have a (somewhat) flexible stated minimum of $2000.
Some banks will do the same for "preferred" customers, aka rich folk.
Very attractive rates here on 100 K conversion to USD . 1.385 today.

Reactions: MKC8
I also happen to have the 1541 - 5 1/4 floppy drive for it as well along with quite a bit of software. It all still works fine. Not sure why I kept it all these years as you can pick one up on EBay for about $50.00 , lol .
Similarly, I have an old PET/CBM in the basement, but no peripherals. It still turned on last I checked.

Reactions: 1st Vette
Do you also have an RV and eat bison and deer? ;)
lol, no. I actually don't have a commodore 64, I was just reciting the advertising jingle that is still in my head for some reason from 40 years ago. But I think I have a bunch of games on diskette somewhere, I didn't realize used 64s were that cheap, I should pick one up. Of course you can download emulators for free, but where's the fun in that?

If I didn’t know any better I would guess that @MKC8 and @1st Vette are the same person who are talking to themselves. If this randomness continues i will have to turn into Jack 2.0 ;) 😡
Funny. I always thought you and Jack were one and the same. Kind of a Jeckyll and Hyde interchangeable schizoid persona, but how you managed to make the "Jack" character so much smoother mystified me.

Funny. I always thought you and Jack were one and the same. Kind of a Jeckyll and Hyde interchangeable schizoid persona, but how you managed to make the "Jack" character so much smoother mystified me.
The real question is: should I run a front plate if I didn’t buy an extended warranty before i tint my windows. In the 70s things were different so let me tell you about the weather from last Monday. But while we are on the topic let me google a wrong answer to a question no one asked just incase :Cheers2::Cheers2:

lol, no. I actually don't have a commodore 64, I was just reciting the advertising jingle that is still in my head for some reason from 40 years ago. But I think I have a bunch of games on diskette somewhere, I didn't realize used 64s were that cheap, I should pick one up. Of course you can download emulators for free, but where's the fun in that?
Pick up a CRT to connect it to and you’re stylin !

The real question is: should I run a front plate if I didn’t buy an extended warranty before i tint my windows. In the 70s things were different so let me tell you about the weather from last Monday. But while we are on the topic let me google a wrong answer to a question no one asked just incase :Cheers2::Cheers2:
You seem to have gone off topic a wee bit, let’s try to keep to the topic at hand please.

Reactions: DenisC8
I just think I should reply to my own post to say that my 1st mod will be rubber floor mats so that my corvette will be unique

Still no Canadian price increases showing in the system. Some US options like stripes are now more in the US than our price in Canada.
Last time that happened at the start of the 2023 build when Z51 was cheaper here than in the US. It stayed that way for a little over a month.
We will see in the coming weeks what the new US option prices are and will anticipate changes here as well.

Cut it out Jack.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.