Wow, some very impressive machinery you guys have bolted together. Always nice to see something different from what we have up here. Question : , was there ever a corvette built that was right hand drive ?

Aftermarket only for Corvettes. Ford built some Mustangs and I hear GM is going to build some righthand drive Camaros... There's actually not that many Countries that drive on the left side of the road.... Red on the map is right hand side of the road. Blue is left hand side of the road

940px-Countries_driving_on_the_left_or_right.svg.png

Aftermarket only for Corvettes. Ford built some Mustangs and I hear GM is going to build some righthand drive Camaros... There's actually not that many Countries that drive on the left side of the road.... Red on the map is right hand side of the road. Blue is left hand side of the road

940px-Countries_driving_on_the_left_or_right.svg.png

Have to jump in and defend my RHD brethren. Although it's a relatively small number of countries it's almost 40% of the world's population (thanks to densely packed places like India, Indonesia, Japan etc) so hope more OEMs do proper RHD cars to serve those markets in the future.

Having done both left and right in equal measure, I have to admit driving on the left (in a RHD car) is a more natural experience especially for right hand dominant folks driving a manual. Just my 2 cents of conversation derailment for you. Carry on :)

Have to jump in and defend my RHD brethren. Although it's a relatively small number of countries it's almost 40% of the world's population (thanks to densely packed places like India, Indonesia, Japan etc) so hope more OEMs do proper RHD cars to serve those markets in the future.

Having done both left and right in equal measure, I have to admit driving on the left (in a RHD car) is a more natural experience especially for right hand dominant folks driving a manual. Just my 2 cents of conversation derailment for you. Carry on :)

hahahaha.... Ok .... that was my slip up. I'm sorry Nik. I totally forgot you would be surfing back through this thread.... and getting your tuppence worth in... hahahaha.... hmmmmm.... ........... but.... that being said, you did do your homework on the worlds population... although I get it closer to 34%.... but.... how much of that population actually drives..... ? My research is subject to correction but it appears that 90% of roads in the world are right hand side..... 10% left....regardless of countries or population.... But I am totally prepared to concede to you on this as I have never driven on the left side..... or not legally, when I was sober anyway.... but in nine days from now I will be and would really appreciate any tips on how to navigate on the side of the road that is totally opposite to anything I have ever experienced.....

Eric

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread