my "fleet".

11816143_10155863410585223_5206953555160127026_o.jpg

hmmmmmm not the 55 Chieftain.... I had another look.The sweep on the door chrome isn't quite right.... sure looks GM though... maybe some AU offshoot..... 1959 or 60 ish Holden Special ?
hmmmm.... no response on my second guess from Inside Garage.... does that mean I was right.... lol..... I doubt it... thinking I will be waiting for the video release.....
Yes Buck.... nice set up you have there.... and an enviable selection of cars....

Reactions: Inside Garage
hmmmm.... no response on my second guess from Inside Garage.... does that mean I was right.... lol..... I doubt it... thinking I will be waiting for the video release.....
Yes Buck.... nice set up you have there.... and an enviable selection of cars....
Ha ha trying to keep people guess. Where is the fun in telling you the answer before the video comes out. Can't wait to put it online. The owner has done a great job!

Ha ha trying to keep people guess. Where is the fun in telling you the answer before the video comes out. Can't wait to put it online. The owner has done a great job!
hahaha.... I suppose you are right.... I'm hoping you get a few more people trying to guess though.... then if one of us does get it right, we at least get a brief moment to brag about it.... lol....

I'm guessing a 1961 Holden Special Sedan.

lol.. great guess Riley. Great minds think alike..... this was my post from Sunday... they won't confirm if it's right or not.....

hmmmmmm not the 55 Chieftain.... I had another look.The sweep on the door chrome isn't quite right.... sure looks GM though... maybe some AU offshoot..... 1959 or 60 ish Holden Special ?

Hahaha. Great minds do think alike, however, I like to sound smart by taking other people's answers, tweaking the specifics just slightly to sound like I know what I am talking about. :rofl: Which is what I did with my answer.... although it did take me some time on google to settle on 61. :D

Hahaha. Great minds do think alike, however, I like to sound smart by taking other people's answers, tweaking the specifics just slightly to sound like I know what I am talking about. :rofl: Which is what I did with my answer.... although it did take me some time on google to settle on 61. :D

hahaha.... I had started with the 61 but found some 60's that fit pretty good too...That chrome sweep up gives it away somewhat.... after I first thought Pontiac Catalina, (which has that chrome trim piece, I looked again... was a bit too straight..... Ah well.... If we're close we can claim the win.... I heard a rumour that Inside Garage might be treating whoever gets it right with an all expense paid trip to Sydney to take part in their next video too.... :Smug::Smuggrin:

Nearly finished editing the feature guys! Hoping to have it up next week. Some good answers! Thanks for contributing! You guys know your stuff. As for the trip, you all very funny! I wish we could bring all of you guys to Sydney. It's beautiful here! Can't wait to put the video up.

Last edited:
Sweet car and great video. You got some boys down there that do it up right for sure. Car runs smooth as silk for a 1200 pony monster.... A great build to be proud of. Had a moment of panic during the fire though.... lol.... Once again, nice job and full marks....

Oh yeah.... not to mention full marks to three of us here for forensic identification efforts too.... Next time mabe just show us a door handle or something to make it a challenge.... hahaha.... :Smug:

Last edited:
Thanks for the support, he is really proud of that car. It's been fun telling the story behind the car and getting it out there! We have a heap more stories to come. The easiest way to follow us is on our Facebook page or YouTube channel. Feel free to share these stories with your mates, helps us grow and allows everyone to see the real people that are behind these cars! Thanks again, really appreciate you getting involved. Will think of a harder photo to guess next time!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread