ON SALE
FEBRUARY 20th 2018
I NORMALLY SEE THIS MAGAZINE AT CHAPTERS INDIGO FIRST
SO THAT'S WHERE I AM HEADING
EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION
MINE WON'T COME IN THE MAIL FOR A WEEK OR TWO AFTER :Rage: ...

corvette-magazine-120-cover.jpg

Reactions: ddgermann
Great looking car. Funny that Les is the first to state that he doesn't like the wheels. I think they look better in silver than black but really am not a huge fan of them. Unfortunately you can't just swap them for Z06 wheels as the fronts are a half inch wider. But, before I decided any thing about the wheels, if I were to get a ZR1, I would like to see them in person, as they may look much better.

Reactions: YFCvii
Great looking car. Funny that Les is the first to state that he doesn't like the wheels. I think they look better in silver than black but really am not a huge fan of them. Unfortunately you can't just swap them for Z06 wheels as the fronts are a half inch wider. But, before I decided any thing about the wheels, if I were to get a ZR1, I would like to see them in person, as they may look much better.
It is all about getting this car in front of people with hope that Dealers are not just saying "sorry, presold and under cover" ...
it's a lot of money to only offer a few spec choices ... so I am waiting to see the marketing material and Yes, the wheels need to be "right".

Reactions: Riley P
Your Rave 4 is sluggish? Come on with that high powered 4 cylinder, probably putting out hummm..... 165hp at the crank!

You're close Dennis... The nice thing about the Rav though is that it's only a few inches, one gear reduction and a couple of bearings from the crank to the wheels.... So I only lose a couple of ponies.... :rolleyes:

Tadge...."the Z06 feels luggish"....."gets the carbon ceramic brakes from the Z06 not the stellar brakes of the ZL1 1LE".....it's stuff like this that just makes me laugh. Calling the Z06 sluggish is ridiculous, and the crappy carbon ceramic brakes on the Z06 stop it from 60mph in something like 97 feet....with one toe.....unreal. I simply can't justify a ZR1 because it has more power, a big wing, and a beautiful orange paint job. All good things, but not valid reasons to say goodbye to my Z07. The C8 sounds much more interesting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread