Power User
Mar 27, 2019
Bonnyville
VetteCoins
Car
70th #1259
Province
AB
So my lift was installed today.....woot woot....Bendpak 9XW.

FA1AA878-1631-4A8C-874D-41821646CCEB.jpeg
A0EEF976-8A36-4F05-A416-E9F838CBCBEB.jpeg
2D5128AD-E9ED-4108-98A7-66BB471B8652.jpeg
349AE197-EA48-4E08-B134-9470B2739B14.jpeg

And the view from my interior garage entrance.

8839F5F2-F1AD-4599-90CC-D605FAA37B3B.jpeg

• Useful
Reactions: tyho
If I can add two more questions please:
Is the lift mobile? Some models have casters so they can be rolled.
Is there an attachment that fits between the tracks that enables you to jack up the car for tire changes etc. This part can be slid to the front or rear of the car?
Thanks in advance.

Very nice. please provide specifics. height of the garage ceiling, did you need to get track extensions for the garage doors, is power 120 or 240, etc. this is something I'm considering at some point.
Ceiling 10’8”. With the car lifted enough for me to stand under it, i still have approximately a foot to the ceiling.
I did the high lift kit on the door to that part of the garage with a side mounted opener. (Total job was $1300)
I went with 120 power. Saved rewiring a plug and works just as well.

Looks awesome 😁👍🏻
May I trouble you (no rush) for ...

1. Ceiling height from slab?
2. Garage doior height 7 or 8 feet?
3. Garage depth?
4. Lift post height?

I’m looking to stack 2 c7s
But i dont think i have height clearances.
Thank you
10’8”
8’
26’
I will have to check on the max lift height but I can put the Vette on top and the Buick Lacrosse under with about a foot to spare from the Vette to the ceiling. There is 8” between the Lacrosse and the bottom of the lift.

If I can add two more questions please:
Is the lift mobile? Some models have casters so they can be rolled.
Is there an attachment that fits between the tracks that enables you to jack up the car for tire changes etc. This part can be slid to the front or rear of the car?
Thanks in advance.
I have the castor wheel kit so I can move the lift if need be. I also purchased a rolling 4500 pound jack that slides on the rails anywhere along the lift. It is low enough that the car clears the jack. You could get two rolling jacks and lift the whole car as well.

• Love
Reactions: tyho
I have the castor wheel kit so I can move the lift if need be. I also purchased a rolling 4500 pound jack that slides on the rails anywhere along the lift. It is low enough that the car clears the jack. You could get two rolling jacks and lift the whole car as well.
Thanks. Sounds like the perfect set up. Enjoy.

Reactions: YFCvii
Reactions: Cariboocreek
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.