I am worried about my health, heard my parents saying I am "anal" about keeping the garage clean...sound serious but no idea what it is

My Ambition is to keep Dad out of the place, he never puts anything back....

650f9212c7409b08d5e826cac26e7d01--history-photos-workshop-1.jpg

Little Al has ambitions to go into the banking business....You put it in he plans to take it out....Can you imagine the chaos this would create today....Oh My!

Cool custom car Little Al has, love the headlights. Any guesses what it might be?

View attachment 15342
Looking at the lack of tread on the front tire,I’d say this car has been driven hard :Biggrin:

Dad is inside the bank,”Little Al” is keeping six out front.

Little Al has ambitions to go into the banking business....You put it in he plans to take it out....Can you imagine the chaos this would create today....Oh My!

Cool custom car Little Al has, love the headlights. Any guesses what it might be?

View attachment 15342

Cool car. I wonder what it is too. Looks like it has an antenna plus the running board delete option.
The young fella looks like he means business

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
30B630A8-9B40-4EBF-995D-A4DCAC16C93B.jpeg
My ambition was to make sure this photograph never saw the light of day. Now some jerk on a Corvette Forum, Canadian at that, posts it up to my eternal embarrassment.....

View attachment 15653
Lol. Ok Murray. Spill the beans !! Which one of those yard monkeys is you? Funny though,how I ended up in the pic. I don’t recall living anywhere in Ontario. I still have my hat !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.