Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Found this picture this morning and I immediately thought of Eric. I know Rruuff's love for guitars and music.

I wonder if this young fellow managed to learn the guitar and maybe even became famous. I really like this picture from days gone by. Hope he mastered it. He has the hands for chording it, got it figured out already. Sharp dressed kid.

That front tire is just about finished I would say, no more that 10 or 15 years of life in it.:Biggrin:

tumblr_ny0jgoFPde1sl55zwo1_1280.jpg

Any thoughts on the make of the guitar? Those hollow bodies are expensive now, not an inexpensive guitar in those days either.
Have no idea Murray. The shape is right for a lot of makes back then but the ginormous neck dots really throw me for a loop. Have never seen neck position dots that large on any guitars before.

I wanted to be a Vet as a kid. Until I found out that sometimes you have to put an animal down. That made me cry and change my mind. It was then that I wanted to be a truck driver with my very own Kenworth. I was big into the TV show,”Movin On” starring Claude Atkins and Frank Converse.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
We made one similar as a kid.
We used a hot water tank as a body, with a cockpit cutout(the sharp edges lined with a split garden hose.
The rear wheels were a 4-wheel baby carriage assembly. and the front axle was a typical 2x4 with lawn mower wheels.. steering by ropes to the axle.
I can’t remember how the brakes worked...?
Dangerous as heck. But we laughed every time we rolled it!

Graham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.