williame3590

williame3590

Power User
Sep 21, 2014
York,Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 C5 vert
Well, that's it for me. All tucked away safe, clean and dry for the next 6 months.
I will miss her.:(
Made the last drive a good one as it is 40 min. to storage. No cops in site.:nono:

Bill:seeya:

Drove back from London, Ontario yesterday. Started off in brilliant sunshine, however it was very cold. Got to Ingersoll and all $ell broke loose. Road was pure ice, lots of cars off the road. Winter tires or not I would not want to drive a Corvette in this weather.

Put em away folks, time is up.

Let the count down begin - 139 now Elf?

A week ago it was in the mid fifties for Remembrance Day. Tonight, a week later, snow was dragging on the bottom of the Jimmy coming up our driveway. Lindsay is 14 miles away and the round trip took and hour and forty minutes. I think the cruise season is definitely over.
Update: We awakened this morning to 6-8" of snow and a bit more on the way. I've blown half and will blow the other half this afternoon. Cruising is a fading, distant memory. :(

Last edited:
Just got back from checking up on her. Everything is great and I installed the billet aluminum fluid caps. Man, they look awsum!
Was tempted but I managed to restrain myself. Crappy day anyway!!

Bill

Just polished and waxed mine today in the garage Keith...Ready to go...Now hurry up clean and dry roads.... :canada:

I know I am getting stoked. I can't wait until mine is out. I know I shouldn't say this to loudly, but I already have the Z28 out, however, its not the same.

I've had mine out twice on cold mornings when there is no melting and no traffic .I did have a burst on the interstate where I hit 110 mph but at -10F didn't have the top down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.