Wilbergz

Casual User
Jun 23, 2015
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Hi all,

I just saw online that they have the akrapovic exhaust system for the 2015 Z06.
Has anyone had experience with these exhausts? In mainly interested in the sound difference over the performance.

Please share.

my son is running akropovic on his z06, I have been trying to get the video to load from my iPhone 6, but can't seem to get it done. sounds nice. he also has the mild to wild setup using an electronic switch to control it. the headers make it a bit louder as well.

no, it's an 06, DaSilva redid the heads and ryan added a kateck cam, headers akropovic exhaust, intake throttle body and a tune. 520hp on a mustang dyno. tuned by a gentleman named of Toma in Calgary.

I have read on other forums the sound is somewhat of a higher pitch, more European sounding. The titanium exhaust is excellent quality, then again for $4500 it should be. It is also much lighter then the stock. I was going to go with this exhaust but they didn't have it when I changed to a B & B bullet system, and I couldn't justify the money. If you want the Akropovic, I doubt you will go wrong. Let us know what the final result is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.