I ordered Forged MRR NES wheels. They have a ton of options and pre order specials on right now
iOS Image - 3271198893.jpg

Reactions: nKuch and Sparro
Dealer just informed me that I have a build date of March 9th! Super excited and caught off guard by the early date. Now I need to start researching different parts as I'm planning on heavily modifying the car.

Are there any good brands with C8 rim options already?

I ordered Forged MRR NES wheels. They have a ton of options and pre order specials on right now

Congrats on your TPW!

Reactions: nKuch and 2MCHFUN
Another source, could be if you buy the latest Corvette Magazine supplement "2020 Corvette Buyers Guide" where in the back you will find a "Resource Guide" Kudos for you buying the New C8.

Little over 3k. Remember these are Forged wheels not cast. 21lbs each and strong as hell
cast with a rotary/flow forged barrel?
can't be monoblock forged @that price point

Not Rotary Forged. MRR calls it Full Forged. I’m no wheel expert so I don’t have the slightest idea of the difference other than knowing it’s not cast ....

C8 Corvette fitted M755 flow forged
Pre production price US$1683 shipped to Canada plus duties
Anyone interested contacts
Carlos [email protected]

Last edited:
From Carlos,

NES are completely 100% forged using 6061-t6 forged blocks
this aluminum is top grade and is the category used by all forged wheel brands.
weights on these are about 20lb for fronts and 21.5 for rears
price on any of our forged wheels is 3070.00 a set

MRR|NES Forged

19x8.5 5x120 45-52et OE hubs retail = $1250.00 each Pre order discount = $735.00 each
20x11 5x120 58-64et OE hubs retail = $1350.00 each Pre order discount = $800.00 each

Pre order wheels include
Free shipping to main 48 states
1pc Forged center cap
Light weight rear pad pocketing
7-9 weeks build and delivery time
20pc Lug kit for install Black or Chrome
MRR wheels thank you gift
Total cost = $3070.00 Brush or polishing finish add 100.00 per wheel.

Pre order requirements

1. pricing only valid for C8 Corvette Specs
2. Full name
3. Shipping Address
4. Contact number
5. Email Address
6. 500.00 deposit which is 100% refundable if cancelling before building wheels.

These are the ones I'm going with!

I ordered Forged MRR NES wheels. They have a ton of options and pre order specials on right nowView attachment 35126
Those wheels are awesome. I have to keep these in mind. Forgeline makes very nice and excellent quality rims. $3000 for all four full forged is a great price. I assume that is CAN $$. Even at $4000 still a good price. The lighter weight makes a huge difference in responsiveness, starts and stops.

Reactions: Riley P
I really need some of these rim companies to hire a 3D artist who can render a corvette c8 with their rims on it. Would make the decision a lot easier as there will be tons of options to come..

MRR have most of their wheels on C8 renderings available. As stated above by a forum member contact Carlos directly at MRR. 👍🏻

Reactions: nKuch
Little over 3k. Remember these are Forged wheels not cast. 21lbs each and strong as hell
ok, do you know a shop that sell a little bit less than 3k

The MRR 755’s are very nice Zr1 replica wheels available in many finish options and I believe around $1500 for set up.

ok, do you know a shop that sell a little bit less than 3k
The FS series is a Rotary forged wheel, meaning the center face design is cast and the barrels are forged to spec
is a in between from cast to forged, these wheels weights are about 25lb each front and 26.5 each rear

Price for a set 19/20 is 2200.00 a set

Email from Carlos at MMR for the FS series of wheel

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.