I guess Aerolarri posts their prices in US dollars. I am wondering what duty and taxes (PST+HST) are in addition when importing into Canada.
If it's "Made in the USA" there should be no duty, based on the USMCA free trade agreement. If you go over the $800 per person duty/tax free import limit, you'll pay whatever they tell you to pay at secondary inspection. Probably GST at least (5%), and they may apply the rest of the PST, if any. If you live in AB, just GST. As I understand it.

I think they are made in china, so probably around 9 or 10% duty if they are shipped directly to you.

If they come to the U.S. first and then are shipped to you the customs may not notice.

Aerolarri has sold to Canada before so why not just ask them.

CBSA will generally allow goods imported (or shipped) valued up to a max of around $200 (as must be stated on importation paperwork) to proceed unimpeded. For something like wheels/rims, they're large, probably heavy, and will be "noticed" based on that. If the value of the goods exceeds $200 (probably will in this case?) they'll hold them at the border, and the shipping company will/may pay the duty/taxes owed on your behalf, but will stop the shipment there waiting for you to reimburse them. I speak from experience, but this has been my experience. Yours might be different. Full disclosure, I live about a mile from the US border and cross, and shop, regulary there. I also have stuff shipped from there to me, and have some experience with the process.

I guess Aerolarri posts their prices in US dollars. I am wondering what duty and taxes (PST+HST) are in addition when importing into Canada.
Hey. I ordered a set from Aerolarri last year , shipped to Calgary and the shipping charges include everything. So no need to pay duty or any extra taxes. The whole order process took about 90 days from the time I made the purchase.

The owner, Chet, is really responsive and will answer any questions or concerns you may have. Definitely do not regret my purchase.

Which rims are you looking to buy?

Hey. I ordered a set from Aerolarri last year , shipped to Calgary and the shipping charges include everything. So no need to pay duty or any extra taxes. The whole order process took about 90 days from the time I made the purchase.

The owner, Chet, is really responsive and will answer any questions or concerns you may have. Definitely do not regret my purchase.

Which rims are you looking to buy?

Chose the Z06 style wheels in carbon flash metallic. 255/30/20 front and 325/25/21 rear Michelin PS4

Attachments

• 9F720830-C749-48DD-BA7C-87A5F98CD22F.jpeg
    9F720830-C749-48DD-BA7C-87A5F98CD22F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
  • 9933BB61-511B-4BE4-BE39-E28CFB5D5F65.jpeg
    9933BB61-511B-4BE4-BE39-E28CFB5D5F65.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.