Turns out I also ordered 2 of these? What the heck was I thinking/drinking that day! I am in a "pay it forward" mood today. If anyone wants it and is coming on the mountain cruise it is yours no charge, brand new in the box! "Dash Display Storage Bin Tray/Dash Storage Accessory Shelf for C7 Corvette Stingray Chevrolet 2014-2019"

I'll buy it from you. I was looking at those last year and going hmmmmmm

Turns out I also ordered 2 of these? What the heck was I thinking/drinking that day! I am in a "pay it forward" mood today. If anyone wants it and is coming on the mountain cruise it is yours no charge, brand new in the box! "Dash Display Storage Bin Tray/Dash Storage Accessory Shelf for C7 Corvette Stingray Chevrolet 2014-2019"
I will take it and buy u a big coffee

where did u get the cover in grey from

Turns out I also ordered 2 of these? What the heck was I thinking/drinking that day! I am in a "pay it forward" mood today. If anyone wants it and is coming on the mountain cruise it is yours no charge, brand new in the box! "Dash Display Storage Bin Tray/Dash Storage Accessory Shelf for C7 Corvette Stingray Chevrolet 2014-2019" UPDATE, Shelf has a new owner, thanks!
Do you have a photo ... or maybe add a photo to this thread of what this shelf actually looks like out of the box?
Thank you if you can. The Amazon photo (like what you show) has this shelf looking like its got
some sloppy drilled holes on the face of it (who knows why). I've been thinking of getting them
as I would need two ... but the picture has them rather not attractive ...

Do you have a photo ... or maybe add a photo to this thread of what this shelf actually looks like out of the box?
Thank you if you can. The Amazon photo (like what you show) has this shelf looking like its got
some sloppy drilled holes on the face of it (who knows why). I've been thinking of getting them
as I would need two ... but the picture has them rather not attractive ...
It's actually pretty heavy duty and stable with a nice finish to it. It is not perfect but I think will do the job well. As you can see it has one hole in the rear, I assume this is so you can run a cable up from a phone stored on the bottom to the USB port is my best guess. It also has a adhesive backed felt pad to sick on the top of it. The unit itself is friction fit so no drilling or anything. Let me know if you need anymore info.

Attachments

• 20190411_150959_001.jpg
    20190411_150959_001.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 17
  • 20190411_150949.jpg
    20190411_150949.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: YFCvii
what do you folks put in the cubby hole to store things with or without this accessory? Never once opened the slot when I had the GS nor likely will with Z06. Talk stateside is some revolvers and semi auto's🔫 fit nicely or in :canada:certain legal plants🌿 ............:)

what do you folks put in the cubby hole to store things with or without this accessory? Never once opened the slot when I had the GS nor likely will with Z06. Talk stateside is some revolvers and semi auto's🔫 fit nicely or in :canada:certain legal plants🌿 ............:)
Funny, I sold my 14 to a gun dealer in Vancouver and he said exactly that "my 38 will fit right in there" haha. I like the fact that you can lock up your phone/wallet/whatever and leave the top off and not sorry about anyone stealing anything other than maybe the entire car:)

It's actually pretty heavy duty and stable with a nice finish to it. It is not perfect but I think will do the job well. As you can see it has one hole in the rear, I assume this is so you can run a cable up from a phone stored on the bottom to the USB port is my best guess. It also has a adhesive backed felt pad to sick on the top of it. The unit itself is friction fit so no drilling or anything. Let me know if you need anymore info.
what do you folks put in the cubby hole to store things with or without this accessory?:)
Thank you ... the Amazon has it shown installed backwards ...
as I thought the uplift edge was to keep stuff above from sliding forward (maybe, maybe not)

As for what's being stored .... well it's a guarded secret ... other than perhaps the Maui Jims

Thank you ... the Amazon has it shown installed backwards ...
as I thought the uplift edge was to keep stuff above from sliding forward (maybe, maybe not)

As for what's being stored .... well it's a guarded secret ... other than perhaps the Maui Jims
Ah okay, never noticed, that may be the correct way in a Chinese C7. Yes the lip will keep your new Huawei in place! I just bid on some Maui Jim's at the local Rotary auction, been told they are the best!

Ah okay, never noticed, that may be the correct way in a Chinese C7. Yes the lip will keep your new Huawei in place! I just bid on some Maui Jim's at the local Rotary auction, been told they are the best!
Oh ya ... Maui Jim has been awesome for me .... so my Sunglasses are part of the guarded secret behind my screen now ...

Note to self ...
Keep carbon fibre hat out of @ddgermann reach 🤣
Keep Maui Jim’s out of @Dantanman reach 🤣
F10B6673-31F3-46DF-BC78-EE5DD1025A4B.jpeg

Oh ya ... Maui Jim has been awesome for me .... so my Sunglasses are part of the guarded secret behind my screen now ...

Note to self ...
Keep carbon fibre hat out of @ddgermann reach 🤣
Keep Maui Jim’s out of @Dantanman reach 🤣
View attachment 25401
Where did you buy those? That is the exact style i was looking for so yes better wear em or hide em😁

• Haha
Where did you buy those? That is the exact style i was looking for so yes better wear em or hide em😁
I felt my wallet was too heavy while in Honolulu. Maui Jim took care of that problem for me. Has two interchangeable lenses ... awesome protective case too

It was strange for a week with locals telling me “nice Jim’s” ... like they know

Sunglass Hut might have them here

Quite happy with my Oakleys.
Same colours as the car.
Got the CCF cards this weeks. Thanks.
Tried to photocopy but they came out all white. Had a look at them and flipped them over. Much better result. LOLView attachment 25406
Maui Jims, Oakleys, man I'm going to have to up my game to hang out with you guys!😎

• Haha
Interesting thread.
Having trouble using WAZE on Apple Car Play in our Canadian c7 with our iPhone. Yes we're set for km. WAZE works fine in our other car with Apple Car Play using that phone...
It works mostly....
Have WAZE set to show speed.

Problem....WAZE shows the wrong car speed. It's too low.

Has anyone else had this problem and solved it? What did you do?

Interesting thread.
Having trouble using WAZE on Apple Car Play in our Canadian c7 with our iPhone. Yes we're set for km. WAZE works fine in our other car with Apple Car Play using that phone...
It works mostly....
Have WAZE set to show speed.

Problem....WAZE shows the wrong car speed. It's too low.

Has anyone else had this problem and solved it? What did you do?
Sorry I don't have an answer but Google bought Waze and will be decommissioning it soon. Doubt If they will be offering any support and won't be upgraded of course. Aren't monopolies wonderful?

Waze will be showing your speed based on its GPS reading.

If it is consistenly low by the same value, and it's not off by a large amount, it's likely that it's showing your real speed as your speedometre in the car has a tolerance of +/- 1 or 2 kmph.

With my summer tires (Firestone Firehawk Indy 500) at OEM size, the speedo and GPS show the same speed. Put on a set of Michelin Pilot Aplin tires and now my speedo is 2kmph faster than the GPS, even at the same size tire.

YMMV.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread