You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Bought console cover and shelf. I noticed a lack of storage especially when both cup holders are full. Looks like you can slide phone into cover when the dog isn't hogging the center console šŸ˜šŸ¶

Attachments

• 51X81KT0foL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    51X81KT0foL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 41KheMjsXHL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    41KheMjsXHL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 171
Bought console cover and shelf. I noticed a lack of storage especially when both cup holders are full. Looks like you can slide phone into cover when the dog isn't hogging the center console šŸ˜šŸ¶
Nice. My dog not allowed in my C7. Store phone behind GPS screen - fair bit of room behind there; but, other than that, not much room. Nice dog!!! My dog travels in one of our SUVs in a kennel for it's protection: I use to let it sit on my center console.
P1010428.JPG
P1010428.JPGP1010428.JPG

Reactions: Dantanman and Nik
Nice. My dog not allowed in my C7. Store phone behind GPS screen - fair bit of room behind there; but, other than that, not much room. Nice dog!!! My dog travels in one of our SUVs in a kennel for it's protection: I use to let it sit on my center console.
View attachment 24846View attachment 24846View attachment 24846
Will pack her bed in the hatch and hope she settles in there. Love the behind the screen storage! Once hooked to Bluetooth there is no need to have the phone out.

I put phone in center console as I have better hookup for Apple car play there. I think thatā€™s where it needs to be plugged in (one of the console usbs). Never had any fortune with the USB behind the screen .... but I keep trying šŸ˜

Reactions: 2mnycars
I put phone in center console as I have better hookup for Apple car play there. I think thatā€™s where it needs to be plugged in (one of the console usbs). Never had any fortune with the USB behind the screen .... but I keep trying šŸ˜
Never thought of that. Center console it is then. We tend to travel with way to many electronic devices. Wife packs mobile office including a printer but it does let us get away more.

Will pack her bed in the hatch and hope she settles in there. Love the behind the screen storage! Once hooked to Bluetooth there is no need to have the phone out.
Yeah, its great. I have a memory stick plugged in one of the USB ports loaded with a mix of music I like: no talking , no ads - just constant music!!

Update, I somehow ordered 2 console covers by mistake. Received 1 today with a very thoughtful hand written note " We saw you ordered 2 identical covers and assumed 1 was a mistake so we cancelled that order. If you did want 2 please contact me. Signed, Dave" . How nice is that in this computer age? A human intervened and was correct!! Awesome.

A human intervened ... Awesome.

Wow a real rarity and an absolute blessing in the online impersonal retail market of today ... what a great guy for catching such a simple and obvious keyboard entry mistake and saving you a whole lot of time and money and especially if import shipping and fees come into play šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ» ... like who would be crazy enough to ever have a need to order two identical of something like that? That would be crazy ...

šŸ¤” er wait .... never mind šŸ˜‚
ā€œRing, ring .... Hello is Dave there ? ...ā€ :Shamefullyembarrased:

Last edited:
Turns out I also ordered 2 of these? What the heck was I thinking/drinking that day! I am in a "pay it forward" mood today. If anyone wants it and is coming on the mountain cruise it is yours no charge, brand new in the box! "Dash Display Storage Bin Tray/Dash Storage Accessory Shelf for C7 Corvette Stingray Chevrolet 2014-2019" UPDATE, Shelf has a new owner, thanks!

Attachments

• 7168XqcFq6L._SL1500_.jpg
    7168XqcFq6L._SL1500_.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Turns out I also ordered 2 of these? What the heck was I thinking/drinking that day! I am in a "pay it forward" mood today. If anyone wants it and is coming on the mountain cruise it is yours no charge, brand new in the box! "Dash Display Storage Bin Tray/Dash Storage Accessory Shelf for C7 Corvette Stingray Chevrolet 2014-2019"

Makes a ride from Hamilton even more tempting!

Reactions: Dantanman
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread