Option 2. No question if just for the M7 alone... Not sure of your Corvette history but you will not second guess that decision in my opinion. The C7 will someday be touted as the best Corvette ever built, will become a classic sooner rather than later, and it's the last of the manual tranny. Combined with the multitude of improvements in quality, performance and handling from previous years (including my C6), is it obvious I love mine?.... lol....
Oh great thanks. Now I want one too...

Well, ya kinda did. I refrained from posting "My name is Elmer J Fudd. Millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht". But I didn't:angelic:...
So boys my budget is extremely tight hence why I ordered a C8 ( 1LT ) I dress the way I dress because extra money goes to cars and bikes lol not because I don't want people to think I have money.

A bit more info about the C7 is it's in Alberta, checked last night could get a flight one way for $270 then make a long road trip out of it (out to Vancouver maybe) also I need to finance half of either car and the lower interest rate of the 2019 would make a difference also

Reactions: ddgermann
So boys my budget is extremely tight hence why I ordered a C8 ( 1LT ) I dress the way I dress because extra money goes to cars and bikes lol not because I don't want people to think I have money.

A bit more info about the C7 is it's in Alberta, checked last night could get a flight one way for $270 then make a long road trip out of it (out to Vancouver maybe) also I need to finance half of either car and the lower interest rate of the 2019 would make a difference also

Decisions decisions... a bird in the hand......... Or in the case of Mr. Fudd.... A wabbit...

Gilles, #1 is still a good choice but you will be waiting. Please remember all the votes for number 2 are from C7 owners. You need to remember what originally got your attention in regards to the C8. You don't want regrets when someone passes you in C8. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: kerry4
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.