This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

4TH Annual Cambridge Coping Center Corvette Chartity Show

Colin what great bunch of pictures! Sure glad you remembered your CAMERA! I had mine and I didn't even take it out of the trunk. Great event for a great cause. That was my first Vette meet and fantastic way to start off.

Glad you liked it. I know Marg and I did. What a great way to come together for a wonderful cause and meet everyone and see their awesome rides -- some from far, far away.......

Our first of many meets too......and a more awesome bunch of guys and gals I've never met.

Everyone's support and presence was very much appreciated.

Enjoy your stay here Rob -- I know you're busy arranging meets and seeing family but we'd love to see you too if you get a few hours free.

If we don't see you b4 then we'll hopefully hook up in Woodstock's VetteFest
on Saturday June 2nd.

Promotion - VETTE FEST 2012!!!!!!! | Anderson GM

Stay in touch please.

Colin

**Lost keys at the Coping event Saturday**

LOST: One set of Corvette Keys (Intelligent key) and small door key at our COPING event on Saturday.
If anyone has discovered that they may have picked up a Corvette fob on a keyring with another smaller key perhaps thinking that they were their own while purchasing tickets at the Coping tent, would they please call me (Colin) at 519-623-3898 (home and message machine) or Glenn and Roslyn Crichton of the COPING Center: 519-650-0852 or 1-877-554-4498 ... right away please.

Thanks everyone. They really need to be located quickly and are needed right away.

Much obliged

Colin.

Thanks a bunch Colin for all the pic's you took...I was realy glad to meet all of you...you are a bunch of nice people to talk to and you all have very nice rides... This was my first meet and not the last cause i should be going back up to go get my winning dream vette... hopefully I can make it up for next year's event...this event is for a good cause and supporting it makes me feel good about it...A special thanks to everyone who helped out to get this event started.

Users who are viewing this thread