Colin what great bunch of pictures! Sure glad you remembered your CAMERA! I had mine and I didn't even take it out of the trunk. Great event for a great cause. That was my first Vette meet and fantastic way to start off.

Glad you liked it. I know Marg and I did. What a great way to come together for a wonderful cause and meet everyone and see their awesome rides -- some from far, far away.......:D

Our first of many meets too......and a more awesome bunch of guys and gals I've never met.

Everyone's support and presence was very much appreciated.

Enjoy your stay here Rob -- I know you're busy arranging meets and seeing family but we'd love to see you too if you get a few hours free.

If we don't see you b4 then we'll hopefully hook up in Woodstock's VetteFest
on Saturday June 2nd.

Promotion - VETTE FEST 2012!!!!!!! | Anderson GM

Stay in touch please.

Colin

**Lost keys at the Coping event Saturday**

LOST: One set of Corvette Keys (Intelligent key) and small door key at our COPING event on Saturday.
If anyone has discovered that they may have picked up a Corvette fob on a keyring with another smaller key perhaps thinking that they were their own while purchasing tickets at the Coping tent, would they please call me (Colin) at 519-623-3898 (home and message machine) or Glenn and Roslyn Crichton of the COPING Center: 519-650-0852 or 1-877-554-4498 ... right away please.

Thanks everyone. They really need to be located quickly and are needed right away.

Much obliged

Colin.

Thanks a bunch Colin for all the pic's you took...I was realy glad to meet all of you...you are a bunch of nice people to talk to and you all have very nice rides... This was my first meet and not the last cause i should be going back up to go get my winning dream vette...:D hopefully I can make it up for next year's event...this event is for a good cause and supporting it makes me feel good about it...A special thanks to everyone who helped out to get this event started.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread