This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2025 Initial Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've all but stopped trying to figure out why the E-Ray 'bashing' is so prevalent.
A lot of guys out there have developed an attitude reminiscent of a 'cult' when it comes to the Z06.
I guess it's easier to speak poorly about something other than the sacred Z06, than it is to consider an alternative.
You will never hear a logical argument - it's all about 'the noise'.
Funny thing is that a lot of these same guys don't have a Z06 or an E-Ray.
Take it (or not) from a guy that could have had either, I'm very happy with my choice.

As for the money, there is depreciation to take into account here as well - a 25 is always going to be worth more than a 24.
More important to me, however, is getting what I want.

Reactions: HappyCamper
Just curious. Have I been detecting a Z-06 envy theme in these “ noise “ posts …. Good hearing aids are pretty reasonable in price these days, lol .

Guys, a few of you have contacted me about the 2025 pricing. Who is actually looking for a 2024 E-Ray presently? I know of a few 2024's that are available and if you are looking for a discount, I can see what I can do. You will not be happy to see what's happening with 2025 E-Ray and Z06 pricing. I know of a few 2024 Z06's and E-Rays that are available but the financing specials are not available either on these models. Unless you are looking for a new for 2025 colour reach out to me.

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
The old exotics still get a pop/wow factor compared to a new corvette that is like common traffic. More people get exited for a R8, Gallardo, F430 then seeing a Corvette.

For sure the C8 is incredible value for the $90 to $120 price point. Other than the Lotus Emira, I cant think of another car other than used R8s or very early 04-08 Gallardos that even compare.

Although these may not be direct competitors about there alot in the 90-120K market used/new. Dodge Hellcat/Viper, Mercedes AMG GT/SL, BMW M8/M4, Lexus RC/LC, Ferrari California/F430, Lambo Gallardo, Audi R8, Maserati Gran Turismo, Lotus Emira, Porsche 911/Boxter/718, Aston Marton, etc. Plus you will say way way more less of these vehicles on the road compared to a Corvette.

Fully loaded Z06 can nearly compete with Lambo Hurcan, Mclaren 650/GT, Ferrari Portofino/Roma/458. I know of a bunch of guys that cancelled there 24 Z06's after the price increase and luxury tax. They said they would never spend over 200k for a Chevy.

Just curious. Have I been detecting a Z-06 envy theme in these “ noise “ posts …. Good hearing aids are pretty reasonable in price these days, lol .

Envy?
Absolutely not.
I think the Z06 is a great car, but so too is the E-Ray.
Personally, I don't need anything louder than what the E-Ray puts out, but apparently some do.
If it's not the 'noise', and you don't track your car, please enlighten me as to why would you buy a Z06 over an E-Ray?

The old exotics still get a pop/wow factor compared to a new corvette that is like common traffic. More people get exited for a R8, Gallardo, F430 then seeing a Corvette.

Do you buy cars for what other people will think? I don't.

That seems like a waste of energy. I could care less what anyone thinks.

Wait till you see how many will line up to buy a 300k Chevy, good luck getting one !

Reactions: Dgds88t
Why not when people are shopping vehicles they look at what they can buy around the same price range. M4 is almost identical to C8 pricing and a faster vehicle.

With that logic a Tesla must be better than both of those cars. Hmm wonder why C8 and BMW guys are not cross shopping teslas?

Status
Not open for further replies.