UPDATE. LAWN CHAIRS OR CAMPING CHAIRS

tested more than 30 chairs in the last week, bum sore, temper short you know the routine,
wife says not much room for luggage and 2 chairs and so on

long story short went to Wally World, Ozark trail outdoor equipment, comfort mesh chair, 44093. 06740.

different colour, got grey and navy, WFC-96806M. 225 lb capacity. 32.1 by 20.5. by 38 high

really light and 1.5 inches shorter on,the front legs for folks 5 feet to 6 feet tall. 12.97 plus tax in,Alberta

second best comfort level in all chairs under 90 bucks, So 13 bucks lighter than standard chairs by 25 %and smaller than standard chairs by 10

% and much easier on the space taken up in the corvette

SUPERBUY AT REGULAR PRICE, WILL POST LINK FROM main computer later this weekend

great idea at super low price, also for those who are tall

crappy tire sale. 20 bucks down from 30. outbound oversized folding,chair, 86783. 00505. 300 pound capacity

weight 8 pounds. So good price, comfortable just takes up a little more room in the car

so unless you are using it for 4 or 5 hours the Wally World will do just fine for this cruise or others

trying to be helpful and it should be in a separate post as once they are gone hard to replace as far as great storage in the corvette , comfortable and low price

told the wife we would spend up to 100 bucks to find a lightweight chair that took up small footprint for a cruise

spent 20 and got the second best comfort chair, try it and see if you agree

make sure you get that part number and check to make sure the colours match, some walamer folks swap chairs and take them to the till in the bags to get a bargain

jeffy

recently moved to the waterfront to be near pauly

my guess is a dozen at waterfront and 7 at downtown.

the younger ones are downtown my guess. 😜
Here you go “Jeffy and Pauly”....
While the young ones Rock and Roll
😇 ... wish I was goin’ now the time is nearer as covid took much of my other Corvette stuff away ☹ not in the cards tho.
Will see you Friday for the send-off and I may perhaps cruise a bit with ya.

Last edited:
Here you go “Jeffy and Pauly”....
While the young ones Rock and Roll
😇 ... wish I was goin’ now the time is nearer as covid took much of my other Corvette stuff away ☹ not in the cards tho.
Will see you Friday for the send-off and may perhaps gather a small contingent and cruise to Invermere and then back. Just to get a wee bit Of this and without hinderIng the group.

Thanks Spence and you reminded me I have this loaded onto my Spotify playlist for the car!

Bob & Gina are traveling out from Port Moody to join us. Bob sent a pic of his car as he has done quite a bit of work to it over the past several months. This trip will be it's "break-in" period, going to be cool traveling with an original C1!

Attachments

• bob's car.jpg
    bob's car.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:
Social Media has lit-up with a-buzz today
with one of our most Famous CCF Members @Jeffer2013
being asked by a fan of his for a photo while he is enjoying the rocky mountain cruise.
Stopped at some sort of Rust Restorer place in a Valley of somewhere.
Apparently the fella’s name is Mike (on the left)
and although he may not have been too excited with rust-free cars rolling in,
Mike sure is super excited to finally meet our Jeffy 😁👍🏻 (on the right)

4CF3D73A-4EDB-4BCA-B12B-238D81D2D55A.jpeg

Last edited:
Most people who attended the cruise are now home. Some have continued their vacations and traveled to other locations in BC. The feedback that @Jeffer2013 and I have received is this has been the best cruise to date. We thank all the people came out and helped us make the 7th Annual Cruise such a success. There will be others posting many photos and stories of our experiences. a couple of photos while I work at editing some video to share with everyone.paul n car.jpg

Attachments

• mike explaining to jeff.jpg
    mike explaining to jeff.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 27
  • mike talking.jpg
    mike talking.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 25
  • wayne n mike.jpg
    wayne n mike.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5284.JPG
    IMG_5284.JPG
    556 KB · Views: 27
Most people who attended the cruise are now home. Some have continued their vacations and traveled to other locations in BC. The feedback that @Jeffer2013 and I have received is this has been the best cruise to date. We thank all the people came out and helped us make the 7th Annual Cruise such a success. There will be others posting many photos and stories of our experiences. a couple of photos while I work at editing some video to share with everyone.View attachment 42267

Thanks to both Paul and Jeff for yes, the best to date. It just keeps getting better and better.

Reactions: Rick9456 and YFCvii
Most people who attended the cruise are now home. Some have continued their vacations and traveled to other locations in BC. The feedback that @Jeffer2013 and I have received is this has been the best cruise to date. We thank all the people came out and helped us make the 7th Annual Cruise such a success. There will be others posting many photos and stories of our experiences. a couple of photos while I work at editing some video to share with everyone.View attachment 42267

Thanks to both Paul and Jeff for yes, the best to date. It just keeps getting better and better.

To clarify, been to the last 3 of 7. Can’t speak to the previous

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.