Status
Not open for further replies.
I aborted that method ... he kinda disappeared from this topic since starting this thread
and I still wonder if he actually has brochures to ship now ...
interesting but I got out of the wait line here. All good - no big deal.
I asked a couple of questions on his youtube channel never any replies, so he was lucky to have the first C8 in Canada but now don't care. I wanted to know if he had received his mini C8 replica for GM as he was early but crickets

I aborted that method ... he kinda disappeared from this topic since starting this thread
and I still wonder if he actually has brochures to ship now ...
interesting but I got out of the wait line here. All good - no big deal.
I asked a couple of questions on his youtube channel never any replies, so he was lucky to have the first C8 in Canada but now don't care. I wanted to know if he had received his mini C8 replica for GM as he was early but crickets

I spoke with my dealer contacts this week while I was waiting the the transport bringing in the car. They too have no idea if the gift program will be run in Canada. Have not heard either way. The cost to ship individually from Lansing,MI will be a no go do to cleaning cost per unit at the boarder. This means they would need to bulk ship them and contract with a marketing fulfillment house to mail in Canada. INHO it will be a no go for Canada. Our shipping costs are just a totally different scale compared to the US. We have the second largest Country in land area with only a tenth of the population. I think the GM Canada expense will kill it. I hope I am wrong, I would love one!

• Informative
Reactions: Gilles27
I spoke with my dealer contacts this week while I was waiting the the transport bringing in the car. They too have no idea if the gift program will be run in Canada. Have not heard either way. The cost to ship individually from Lansing,MI will be a no go do to cleaning cost per unit at the boarder. This means they would need to bulk ship them and contract with a marketing fulfillment house to mail in Canada. INHO it will be a no go for Canada. Our shipping costs are just a totally different scale compared to the US. We have the second largest Country in land area with only a tenth of the population. I think the GM Canada expense will kill it. I hope I am wrong, I would love one!
I guessed the same as the C7 guys never received anything for GM either for free gifts, if given the opportunity I would pay shipping costs.

Reactions: ABC
Status
Not open for further replies.