Latest update,
My car is on the train going to Montréal since May 3rd. It should be on a truck for a delivery to the dealer sometime next week.
I may get it next Friday if everything goes well.
Finger crossed, anyway the temperature is not very good at the moment.
May get warmer next week.

Alain

Reactions: ddgermann
Well, nothing easy...
The CN (Canadien National) company has announced a strike to start early on Tuesday.
Anybody knows which company is doing the train transportation of the Corvette?

My 2019 Z06 2LZ A8 coupe just hit 3000 yesterday with a TPW of 5/21. 5% over invoice (dealer had 2019 pricing) from local dealer and I am not a GM employee.
Congratulations on the Z06, you should be taking delivery soon, my GS was build the prior week and it arrived at the dealership here in Muskoka this past Thursdays, which was approx. 2 to 3 weeks after the build.

Well, nothing easy...
The CN (Canadien National) company has announced a strike to start early on Tuesday.
Anybody knows which company is doing the train transportation of the Corvette?
Hi Alain, I don't know about CN but I did want to let you know that my GS was built the same week as yours and it arrived at my dealer in Ontario this past Thursday, so your can't be far behind.

Hi Guys,

I just am reading through this thread now. I'm glad it looks like everyone got everything cleared up! I put a deposit on my MY19 Corvette way back in July but I am just wondering about something. They used the bill of sale for a MY18 GS to process my application and did a hard inquiry at that point in time. Nothing financially has changed from when they did the first hard inquiry but I am curious if anyone else who is getting their 'vettes in May/April had to get another credit check done? I really hate any tarnishing of my credit, even if it is only temporary with the inquiry. My build date I am told was April 9th and I'm looking at start of May for my delivery date! Woohoo! Getting Suntek on the entire thing as well :)

Thanks!

Someone is going to be pleased in a couple of days. Saw this Corvette being loaded this morning for delivery to a dealership. All prepped for winter to boot. Seriously the wait has to be tough, especially with the crappy spring we have been having.

temp3_741a921fc688b8fc33ee3095bf58dd933149146f.jpg

Smile you say... In French we say '' Sourire fendu jusqu'aux oreilles'' like smiling from one ear to the other.
Not sure that I am going to sleep long tonight.
Weather forecast is around 8 degrees with a small possibility of rain.
Finger crossed.
Alain

lol.... good phrase.... Split from ear to ear.... we also say "le sourire qui ne disparaît jamais"... the continuous smile.... Whatever language, it's the same feeling... :thumbs:

My GS arrived at dealership and now is sitting outside under 20 cm of snow. They cant keep it indoor. My luck it has to arrive during a freezing rain/snow storm. How long does dealership keep the car before releasing it? Hopefully they wont try to clean the snow using a brush. :Banghead:

That’s too bad it sat outside....
But then again you are correct...I wouldn’t want then sweeping it off just to move it now.
Honestly..sitting still and covered with snow is not an end-all issue.

Your time is coming.... big grins ahead.

Graham

Agreed Graham, sitting in the snow undisturbed is not a "end all" issue however the tires may very well be compromised. I would have a very close look as these tires are susceptible to damage moving the car in the cold temps. I sure hope they are ok for you @kickster as it will likely be a real headache for you if your dealer is not even willing to make room for your new 100K car inside.

Personally I would never buy a windshield wiper blade from that dealer ever again after this. But that's just me and my expectations of a dealer.

Once your car is inside it only takes a couple days normally to get the car ready for you to pick up. Depends on what you are having installed extra. Xpel..ceramic coatings etc.

Likely everything will be fine for you and I hope your delivery experience is amazing. It's a pretty special day for sure. Don't forget the "Owners Driving School" at Spring Mountain. 1/3 of the price buying a new Corvette and a great experience. You have 1 year to register.

The excitement mounts....soon very soon. Congratulations :Cheers2:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.