Not sure if anyone cares but was at the GM dealer in Red Deer yesterday on unrelated matter and they have nine 2018's including a couple GS's, a couple Z06's, and a Z06/07... Their marked down prices looked pretty decent and the salesman who caught me gawking said they don't want to carry them and will deal accordingly.

I really wish I was in a position to be dealing on a new Corvette. Sounds like there are some stellar deals out there......oh well, buy the time I can get a newer one, there'll be used C8's for sale! :rofl:

Glad your car hit status 3000! That must be so exciting!

Reactions: ddgermann
Oh c'mon Riley..The Z06/07 is full of carbon fibre..yellow tintcoat. a 3LZ... Can probably get into it for about $114k..... I'm thinking 20k trade on the C5.... 94k and GST and you're in like flynn....
The kids don't need a university education... And if they do, they can get student loans....Turn the heat down in the winter, shut the lights off and burn candles, Wifey can get a second job....Kraft dinner and water for a few years ..... no problem..... We all do it.... ... Brenda only has to work til she's 93 and my C7 will be paid off.... :rolleyes:

Or maybe waiting is a better idea.... :confused:...

I was told by Toronto dealership that pricing for 2019 is out now. I cant find it online but if you call dealer they should be able to tell you.

As a retired GM employee we would get discounts on most car except the Corvettes. I am not sure if that is still the case.

I not positive but I think that they get the employee discount on the Corvette south of the border. I work for a GM supplier here in Canada and I would normally qualify for a GM discount, but I was told not on the Corvette!

I was told by Toronto dealership that pricing for 2019 is out now. I cant find it online but if you call dealer they should be able to tell you.
Yes, I received 2019 pricing last week on the Grand Sport that I had ordered earlier in the year, the price only went up a few hundred dollars. Now it's just a waiting game, does anyone know what month they start shipping Corvettes to Canada?

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Hey Mac, where are you located in Muskoka (an approximate unless you are inviting me for dinner:Biggrin:)? There are usually a number of cruises up to Muskoka summer and fall, one we did it snowed like crazy on the way to Huntsville. I usually come across Highway 118 go south and join up at some point, Webers is a popular meeting spot. They have been doing a number of runs into Haliburton and I usually meet them coming north at Norland on Highway 35. Lots of fun. Forty cars, sometimes more, is not unusual. Maybe we will meet up at some point this summer.:thumbs:

Latest update.
I got a call from my dealer and my Corvette was manufactured yesterday. I now have a serial number.
The delivery information should come sometime next week. My dealer is expecting a reception in about 3 weeks.
I am getting more and more excited.
I am scheduling an appointment early May as we are still under a lot of snow at the moment.
I am living on a gravel road (only 1 km) and it take sometime after the snow is gone for that road to dry and get firm.
More to come soon...
Alain

Latest update.
I got a call from my dealer and my Corvette was manufactured yesterday. I now have a serial number.
The delivery information should come sometime next week. My dealer is expecting a reception in about 3 weeks.
I am scheduling an appointment early May as we are still under a lot of snow at the moment.
I am living on a gravel road (only 1 km) and it take sometime after the snow is gone for that road to dry and get firm.
More to come soon...
Alain

I live on 2 km of gravel Alain. It is the slowest 2 km I have ever drivien.... lol... and my car still gets dust all over it....The pain of living in farm country.... hehe...

Reactions: MikeysZ06
I live on 2 km of gravel Alain. It is the slowest 2 km I have ever drivien.... lol... and my car still gets dust all over it....The pain of living in farm country.... hehe...
I have 200 feet of gravel alley. I’ve grown to accept it. And like you,I just crawl towards the street.

Latest update.
More to come soon...
Alain
Congratulations Alain! It is exciting news isn't it, I can relate as I also received news from my dealer this past Thursday telling me that my car was also built last week. We are lucky here in Muskoka as we have very little snow left, and after looking at next weeks forcast what is left will be gone. I haven't been told how long it will take to get the car delivered yet, but from what I've read elsewhere in the forum I assume that it'll probably take 2 to 3 weeks to ship here. Hopefully I can take possession by the end of April or beginning of May, and hopefully the sand they put on the roads will be swept up or have washed off by then. Once again Congrats!

Hey Mac, where are you located in Muskoka (an approximate unless you are inviting me for dinner:Biggrin:)? There are usually a number of cruises up to Muskoka summer and fall, one we did it snowed like crazy on the way to Huntsville. I usually come across Highway 118 go south and join up at some point, Webers is a popular meeting spot. They have been doing a number of runs into Haliburton and I usually meet them coming north at Norland on Highway 35. Lots of fun. Forty cars, sometimes more, is not unusual. Maybe we will meet up at some point this summer.:thumbs:
Sorry for the late response, I'm just outside of Bracebridge. Thanks for letting me know about the cruises, I'm definitely up for one of them.

Oh c'mon Riley..The Z06/07 is full of carbon fibre..yellow tintcoat. a 3LZ... Can probably get into it for about $114k..... I'm thinking 20k trade on the C5.... 94k and GST and you're in like flynn....
The kids don't need a university education... And if they do, they can get student loans....Turn the heat down in the winter, shut the lights off and burn candles, Wifey can get a second job....Kraft dinner and water for a few years ..... no problem..... We all do it.... ... Brenda only has to work til she's 93 and my C7 will be paid off.... :rolleyes:

Or maybe waiting is a better idea.... :confused:...
Hmmm,I get a pension in 13 years. I can try having Jenny emmigrate to Canada,maybe Trudeau will give her $40,000 and a winter coat. We’ll buy into a weed dispensary store and we’ll be ok !! Lol.

Reactions: Cruzin
Four year sago this month I ordered my C7. Got a 2015 in September. The dealer didn't know the price of the 15's when I ordered so I had them write into the contract that I could cancel if I didn't like the price. Price went up by about $2,000. I got the car regardless. The C7 is a great sports car for a reasonable price.

Hello All,
I have been to my dealer yesterday and we have fixed what I want on my car to be done before delivery.
He will have the front lip been painted carbon flash at no cost to me. I will have the two door sills, the ground effect on each side and the door handle to be wrapped for $360.
The garage owner (my salesman) will be the only one that will drive the car for gaz filling, road test and transportation to the wrapper (which is less than 1 KM away).
I have the owner manual already (2018 model) and I have chozen my plate number.
I have checked for insurance and the price is $683 per year including an option to get the full price paid with no depreciation (valeur à neuf) in a case of fatal accident for the car. Deductible is $1,000.
He is expecting a delivery by mid April but he did not get the confirmation yet.
Very exciting moment...
Alain

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.