warc1

Casual User
Jun 29, 2015
VetteCoins
Any word yet? I have a Z06 targeted to roll off the production line next week but my dealer seems to be the last to know about cost. U.S. pricing was released last week.

Thanks Matt. So that's a $1200 increase from the last 2015 price and about $5k over the introductory price, which given the CDN $, is not unexpected.

I'de stil pay that in a heart beat!!! Like mine so much I'm giving her a new bed to rest on...almost finished the new floor off tonight!

IMG_1224.JPG

Reactions: 12cents
Your garage looks awesome ... matches the car. I have to wonder about us Corvette guys when we try to make the car comfortable in our garages. I think we may have to go in for a tune up.:Cheers2:

Reactions: 12cents
Considering the dollar difference $90K only buys you $72,200 american, we are looking at about $10K CAD savings (Costs you $99,792 CAD to buy $80,000 USD)

That pretty good !

Yes, $92,195 including shipping was what I heard too. (I forgot the $95 part). Has anyone heard the full option list pricing, so 2LZ, PDR, other options?

Still a decent deal for us Canucks given the dollar. Place your order now, just find a dealer that is not lying about allocation and/or win the lottery and go to the USA to buy.

Matt.

Yes, $92,195 including shipping was what I heard too. (I forgot the $95 part). Has anyone heard the full option list pricing, so 2LZ, PDR, other options?

Still a decent deal for us Canucks given the dollar. Place your order now, just find a dealer that is not lying about allocation and/or win the lottery and go to the USA to buy.

Matt.

Learned something new today from my dealer in Winnipeg, Murray Chevrolet. GM has not officially released the price to dealers. When I quoted the $92,195 1LZ price that has been floating around, he said that is from an online service sold by a private company called Chrome Data Solutions that virtually every dealer subscribes to. It is a database of all manufacturers pricing that contains all released prices plus projected prices for new model years.. Murray printed off a copy of my build that he entered into the system which is shown below. You can see that Chrome Data projects the 2LZ price as $3555.

Bottom line is that Chrome Data has a very good track record on gaining accurate pricing, but they are not perfect. Prices have changed in the past when comparing a pre-release Chrome Data projected price and an actual final manufacturer released MSRP. Murray doesn't expect a significant change, but we won't know for sure until GM produces invoices for the first 2016 builds.

PS Don't be fooled by the GM AutoBook notation at the bottom of the page. That is not a reference to a GM database but rather the name that Chrome Data assigned to their database for GM information.

2016 Vette Price 1.jpg
2016 Vette Price 2.jpg

$1145 for Laguna Blue Tintcoat...isn't that like a 100% increase from 2015 premium colors?

I can also reflect a bit on those gas consumption estimates. I have just under 4000k on my car and have only owned it a few weeks...if that says anything about my love for this car. I also can't resist my quick starts and 90% of my driving is city...actually close to 100% when I think about it. My mileage is typically 12L/100km and very rarely reaches 13L/100km.

If you drive the speed limit and drive very cautiously, you will get 10L/100km from it and I have done it on one tank. I have a bad habit of resetting every tank and watching carefully what affects mileage....a/c for example.

And here is what I saw from last Thursday's invoice from a Toronto dealer on an Convertible 2016 so I figured -$5,000 for the coupe. Cheers.

upload_2015-7-10_20-28-10.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.