May 19, 2015
York place, Qualicum Beach
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Has anyone tried to purchase Gm side skirts for their 2015 Z06. My car has the stage 1 kit as due to constraints at the time I had to drop the Stage 3. Now I want to install side skirts and want to stay with Gm parts. My local dealer state that there is no skirts available from Gm that will fit my 2015 Z06. I gave them the parts numbers that are listed on the US corvette forum but was told they will not fit my car, I find this hard to believe, can anyone help.

I understand your desire to stay with GM parts but might suggest you consider Caravaggio Corvettes. They make EXACT oem replica in carbon fiber and, in fact, I switched off my Stage 2 ground effects for the carbon fiber which looks exactly like the Stage 3, but way better...and way less expensive. I sold my Stage 2 to a gentleman who had a Stage 1 and stated he had no problems with installation, but to find the proper size bolts which he got through GM. This is the car as we see it now...it is also in the Canadian International Auto Show this week with the exotics if you want a better view.

CF Entire.JPG

CF Front 2.JPG

CF Front.JPG

CF Side.JPG

I second Caravaggio parts - and have installed their Stage 2 skirts and splitter on my good friend's 2015 C7Z06. He sends all necessary hardware and instructions, including OEM fasteners. I can post pictures of the finished install if you wish, but as his reputation goes, his parts are equal to and better than OEM.

I checked the Caravaggio website about a month ago when debating which splitter and skirts to buy. Similarly I didn't see any C7 ones on their website even though I knew they sell them. Next I found the Caravaggio facebook page online and emailed for a price quote including shipping. Got a reply a few days later saying to email John directly at such and such address. Just seemed odd that one has to go through that effort for a price quote while other vendors have the info on their website or even if not couldn't the FB page admin reply to me with the info? Or find out from John and include it in his reply. Ended up ordering from elsewhere. Nothing at all against them and maybe I would have been better off ordering from John. Just found the process unusual.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.