Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
It couldn't come at a better time of the year.

Any Mud Streeters interested? We can take the train from Aldershot.
Might be a good place for a lot of the Southern Ontario people to finally meet each other.

Feb 14th - Feb 23rd

May I suggest Wednesday Feb. 19th as a date to consider?
Crowds might be a little smaller in the middle of the week and they will have had two days to clean up the fingerprints and chewing gum left behind on FamDamnly Day.

Buy your tickets online: SAVE 10%!
Buy before January 16 and save 25%

Great place to see all the new models
IMG_4130-S.jpg

Old And New

IMG_4094-S.jpg

IMG_4131-S.jpg

The best company's are there.

IMG_4102-S.jpg

Link to show info ; CIAS 2014

...and maybe there will be GIANT DISCOUNTS on wheels and tires.

I'm in for the 19th as I am leaving for Florida the next day for a month or so. Would be great to see/meet everyone.

Great idea Wayne (and Terry) -- It's on the calender -- I'm seeing brother this evening -- I'll see if he wants to attend again.

Riding in from Aldershot was a great way to go for us .. and also discounted for we senors.

Auto Show Tickys are a good price is bought early -- :D

Colin.

Last edited:
Ill pay more NOT to go on FamDamn Day :)

Yeah me 2 for sure........I'll go the $17.25 a ticky for less busy crowds.

Terry and I a both in for Wednesday the 19th. and looking forward to it.

The train ride in from Ancsaster will be a treat.

Tony is a maybe for the moment. I told him we'd love his company as well as Kathy if they can manage it.

Hoping Steve and Brian can make it again too.

C.

Tickets bought and printed.

Last edited:
Morn' all.
I'm not able to commit to this endeavour at this point in time. I think the 19 should work, but I do know the Mayor has called for some budget meeting in February that I will have to attend.
I will keep an eye on this thread and will try to make sure I am available.......

Well, for me the Big One in Detroit is a lot closer and a lot cheaper. I can get a seniors ticket for $7! Just shows how we are always getting ripped off in Canada. :mad:

Plus NAIAS is where the new C7 Z06 is suppose to be unveiled. :D

North American International Auto Show :

Amen to getting ripped off -- tho Detroit has a tougher time attracting people ..

Hoping they will show the Z06 here too. We'll see.

If I were any closer to Detroit I'd go there too.

Colin

There must be some common genes between Ford and the Peterborough mayor. He seems to be fighting with someone or another all the time. As for the show, is anyone going just to see the cars?.......................Didn't think so. ;)

There must be some common genes between Ford and the Peterborough mayor. He seems to be fighting with someone or another all the time. As for the show, is anyone going just to see the cars?.......................Didn't think so. ;)

Of course --

Wait a minute....I don't have to justify a trip any more......

The babes will be a welcome sight too.:D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.